FAQs for How to Get Your Free Osmo FlexiMic
12Next >
14488 44 2016-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

In celebration of our 10th anniversary, all new Osmo owners will receive a free FlexiMic with their orders. Here’s how you can get your free FlexiMic if you’ve already bought an Osmo.

Felix.PNG
1.       How do I get a FlexiMic if:

a)         I bought my Osmo from [url=]Amazon.com[/url]?

Please provide the unit serial number and order number for your Osmo or Osmo Handle Kit to Amazon’s customer service and they will send you a FlexiMic.

b)         I bought my Osmo at a trade show (such as CES)?

Please send an email request to sales@dji.com and include the unit serial number for your Osmo or Osmo Handle Kit. Your request will be processed within 7-10 business days.  

c)         If I am unable to reach the seller?

Please send an email request to sales@dji.com and include the unit serial number for your Osmo or Osmo Handle Kit. Your request will be processed within 7-10 business days.  

d)          If I bought my Osmo from the Official DJI Online Store ([url=]store.dji.com[/url])?

You will receive an email with a coupon code in the middle of February. The coupon code can be redeemed for a free FlexiMic at the Official DJI Online Store ([url=]store.dji.com[/url]). If you do not receive a coupon, please contact DJI online support or send an email to [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url] with your unit serial number to get the FlexiMic.

e)         If I bought my Osmo on eBay?

Please contact the eBay seller first. If you are unable to reach the seller, please send an email request to sales@dji.com and include the unit serial number for your Osmo or Osmo Handle Kit. Your request will be processed within 7-10 business days.

2.       When will the free FlexiMics start shipping?

The free FlexiMics will start shipping from the beginning of March 2016.

2016-2-4
Use props
frypan
lvl.3
Australia

Thanks

2016-2-4
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI I got this response from Amazon   Amazon         Your Account        Amazon.com Message From Customer Service Hello,   Thank you for writing us back. Surely, I'll help you with this.   I'd like to recommend you, Place an order for this from our website and, Let us know the Order Id. We'll issue the refund in your account immediately.   Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested:   http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-mi?c=avdbgvyu3704836823&q=o2r   Write us back with order Id by using above link.   If you further face any problem, please feel free to write back to us. We'll be happy to help!   I hope this helps. We look forward to assist you.  We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.  Best regards, nisha Did I solve your problem? Yes No Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.  Thank you. Amazon.com Original Message ---------------  02/04/16 05:24:50  Your Name: Al Diaz  Comments:Hello on January 29th DJI made an announcement, the are giving every customer a free flex mic. They also stated to contact Amazon customer service to claim mic. How do I go about getting this mic? Here is a link from there forum regarding
2016-2-4
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just check Amazon for flex mic. This isn't DJI brand so I'm a little hesitant to get because I don't know if it will work on the Osmohttps://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00RMY9G0C/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1454599113&sr=8-2&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=Flex+mic&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qjj2fawUL&ref=plSrch
2016-2-4
Use props
DaveB68
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I bought my OSMO from the UK Amazon (Amazon.co.uk) when I spoke to them they had no idea what I was on about. Even after I gave them the link to the webpage they still told me I need to speak to DJi directly.

Can you clarify please

Dave

2016-2-4
Use props
droneflyers.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

When do brand new orders start shipping with the mic? Now?
2016-2-5
Use props
RitchieVilla
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2388 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

I have three things to ask / comment:
1.- I recommend all to buy from the DJI online store, I feel is better to buy directly from DJI
2.- I wonder why is DJi is doing this, I had an issue with the sound recording of my OSMO on one of my first recordings with this camera, I did a special presentation, I played the guitar and sang at an event, one of those special ocassions that you mostlikely want to hear how you sounded, and shit! I have not been able to pull out the sound of the recording. and
3.- If I use other microphone for obtaining better sound in a live music video, what kind of Mic would DJI or the experts recommend?
Thank You for your Answers........DJI Rocks!!!!
2016-2-5
Use props
LOCOSDEL136
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5709 ft
United States

Que Buenos,

M-15 FlexiMic

M-15 FlexiMic

[url=http://www.bhphotovideo.com/span ... ximic_for_osmo.html]DJI M-15 FlexiMic for Osmo Gimbal Camera[/url]
B&H # DJOSMOFM MFR # CPZM000321
$10.00

2016-2-7
Use props
LOCOSDEL136
lvl.2
United States

LOCOSDEL136 Posted at 2016-2-7 20:55

Thanks
2016-2-7
Use props
timjd3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 531217 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI - BELOW (in non-Caps) IS THE RESPONSE FROM AMAZON.   IN EFFECT DJI IS SAYING TO COORDINATE WITH AMAZON, AND AMAZON IS SAYING TO COORDINATE WITH DJI.      I DON'T THINK DJI OWES ME A FREE FLEXMIC, SO NO BIG DEAL, BUT IT SERIOUSLY SHOULDN'T  BE THIS COMPLICATED.   AND YES, THEY DID HAVE MY SERIAL AND ORDER NUMBER, SO THAT ISN'T THE ISSUE.

Hello,

I do understand your concern about receive free FlexiMic for buying OSMO.

In my experience, the quickest way to have this issue resolved is to contact the manufacturer directly for troubleshooting. Here’s their contact information:

Phone number:  818-235-0789

The manufacturer may require a proof of purchase, such as an invoice, before they'll send you a replacement part. You can view and print an invoice for your order from this link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/su ... 102-0129294-9828201

If you've contacted the manufacturer and they can't help, please send us a summary of that correspondence and we'll work on another solution.

Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested:

http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-mi?c=yqebgyhu3695924239&q=o2r

I hope this information helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.

Best regards,
2016-2-8
Use props
geero
New

United States

I had similar experience.  Purchased Osmo through Amazon (Electronics Club) late January and emailed them for the promo code.  They gave me the code and when I reached out to DJI they said I had to get mics from Amazon?!?  Makes no sense.  I was even told by DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE to email them for the mic and that's the response I got.  A bit unprofessional in my eyes.
2016-2-10
Use props
timjd3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 531217 ft
  • >>>
United States

geero Posted at 2016-2-10 15:05
I had similar experience.  Purchased Osmo through Amazon (Electronics Club) late January and emailed ...

Yup.   Both parties pointing at each other saying "it's their problem!"

DJI - appreciate the thought, but this sort of thing isn't worth doing unless you do it right.    I could buy one for cheaper than the time it will take to figure it out.
2016-2-12
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

DaveB68 Posted at 2016-2-5 02:30
I bought my OSMO from the UK Amazon (Amazon.co.uk) when I spoke to them they had no idea what I was  ...

Hi, Dave, you can contact sales@dji.com. Thanks.
2016-2-13
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

droneflyers.com Posted at 2016-2-6 09:21
When do brand new orders start shipping with the mic? Now?

If you place an order now, it will be shipped out with the Mic. Thanks.
2016-2-13
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

RitchieVilla Posted at 2016-2-6 12:24
I have three things to ask / comment:
1.- I recommend all to buy from the DJI online store, I feel i ...

Hi, RitchieVilla, thank you for your comment. You can discuss with our technical support about that.
2016-2-13
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

geero Posted at 2016-2-11 06:05
I had similar experience.  Purchased Osmo through Amazon (Electronics Club) late January and emailed ...

Hi, geero, if you bought from the dealer and didn't successfully get the mic, please contact sales@dji.com. Thanks.
2016-2-13
Use props
DaveB68
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Store Posted at 2016-2-14 02:18
Hi, Dave, you can contact . Thanks.

Email sent, thanks.

Dave
2016-2-14
Use props
LOCOSDEL136
lvl.2
United States

I could buy one. DJI Store
2016-2-14
Use props
LOCOSDEL136
lvl.2
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-2-13 21:36
Hi, geero, if you bought from the dealer and didn't successfully get the mic, please contact . Tha ...

where I can buy one on the web DJI I do not see.
2016-2-14
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

LOCOSDEL136 Posted at 2016-2-14 19:11
where I can buy one on the web DJI I do not see.

Hi, LOCOSDEL136, we don't sell it separately. But you can buy this one instead. http://store.dji.com/product/osmo-rode-videomicro
Thanks.
2016-2-14
Use props
DaveB68
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Store Posted at 2016-2-14 02:18
Hi, Dave, you can contact . Thanks.

Sent email to the email address you specified. I was just told I need to contact Amazon.
2016-2-15
Use props
galearic
lvl.2
Malta

DJI Store Posted at 2016-2-15 07:20
Hi, LOCOSDEL136, we don't sell it separately. But you can buy this one instead. http://store.dji.c ...

Hello DJI Store.  Good morning.  LOCOSDEL 136 Please note DJI are selling it on their site http://store.dji.com/product/osmo-fm-15-fleximic.  DJI is a case where the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.
2016-2-17
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well I just got my nice little email with the “FREE” mic ....   WHAT? “FREE”  shut up!  Awww DJI How sweet !  Well Its a $10.00 mic that look like it cost .50 to make and  you go to check out and use the  “FREE” code  for the “FREE mic and get to last page and  WHAT?  It cost $10.00 to ship  so to get a cheap ass mic that they are charging $10.00 and saying they are giving you it for “FREE” still cost you “$10.00  WTF!
2016-2-18
Use props
shaunwsadler
New
Flight distance : 19373 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same here. Went through the ordering process for my FREE mic (that new orders get included, so no extra postage) and they want £10.26 for a so called free item. Outrageous
2016-2-18
Use props
leostrat_54
lvl.3

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-2-14 10:36
Hi, geero, if you bought from the dealer and didn't successfully get the mic, please contact . Tha ...

OK,  I get the offer in my email with the code.  I log on to the store, order the 2 mics for my 2 Osmo's (1 Osmo complete and 1 handle).  Go to check out, put in the code, and get charged for both mics and shipping, no discount.  What now?

BTW, I used both Osmos while driving through the mountains of southern New Mexico earlier this week (on the vehicle mount attached to my glass sun roof), and they performed spectacularly.  Thank you!!
2016-2-18
Use props
colinblakeston
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Reading this FAQ I fall under C: unable to reach the seller. The U.K. online store I bought mine from no longer stocks it and says to contact DJI. So I did as instructed according to the FAQ and DJI replied saying to contact the UK seller. I've emailed back quoting the part of the FAQ that says to contact DJI if the seller is unresponsive so hoepfully i'll get a better response
2016-2-18
Use props
JD约翰先生
lvl.2

United States

I got mine today. I just got some test-footage to see the difference with this new mic. Will have a look at the result later, but hope it's decent!
2016-2-18
Use props
ali.pensionhaus
lvl.2
Austria

Ordered mine, no charge for postage
2016-2-19
Use props
Hterag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961978 ft
China

Got mine last week at the flagship store.
2016-2-20
Use props
Spud
lvl.1
United Kingdom

shaunwsadler Posted at 2016-2-18 15:32
Same here. Went through the ordering process for my FREE mic (that new orders get included, so no ex ...

Shaun, Aren't there any other bits you could order to go with the free mic? your shipping would stay the same (£10). I originally just wanted the 360 mic mount in fear that they would sell out, but it was costing £7 + that £10 shipping fee, so I just got all my other accessories at the same time, shipping stayed at £10.
2016-2-20
Use props
johndmackay3
New

United States

is it even worth going through the trouble of getting this mic?  I have a Rode VideoMicGo and I have it mounted in front of the camera, as low as possible and it still picks up the fan.. I cant see this mic being any different?  Im very disappointed with this issue and im considering a return. I cant make any home videos without the annoying fan noise.
2016-2-20
Use props
rodAndTheCat
lvl.4

New Zealand

johndmackay3 Posted at 2016-2-21 13:47
is it even worth going through the trouble of getting this mic?  I have a Rode VideoMicGo and I have ...

Oh yes indeed! You will be able to hear the random audio click and the loss of sound sync so much better!

Rod and the (slightly cynical ) cat{:3_50:}
2016-2-20
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

galearic Posted at 2016-2-17 22:34
Hello DJI Store.  Good morning.  LOCOSDEL 136 Please note DJI are selling it on their site http:// ...

Hi, galearic, thanks for sharing. Yes. It is available in our online store after we send out the coupon codes. Thanks.
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

leostrat_54@yah Posted at 2016-2-19 04:11
OK,  I get the offer in my email with the code.  I log on to the store, order the 2 mics for my 2  ...

Hi, leostrat_54, may I know your order number or DJI account? Thanks.
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

colinblakeston Posted at 2016-2-19 11:50
Reading this FAQ I fall under C: unable to reach the seller. The U.K. online store I bought mine fro ...

Hi,colinblakeston, did you contact sales@dji.com? May I know your email address? Thanks.
2016-2-23
Use props
leostrat_54
lvl.3

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-2-24 11:10
Hi, leostrat_54, may I know your order number or DJI account? Thanks.

Hi,

My order number is   001158778605

Thanks
2016-2-25
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

Got mine on Monday now I need to go out and test it.
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

leostrat_54@yah Posted at 2016-2-26 05:39
Hi,

My order number is   001158778605

Hi, leostrat_54, we only send out coupon codes for free mic to customers who placed an OSMO or OSMO handle kit order in our official online store. I can't find out OSMO or OSMO handle kit order under our account. You didn't get or use coupon in your mic order.  Thanks.
2016-2-25
Use props
leostrat_54
lvl.3

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-2-26 10:18
Hi, leostrat_54, we only send out coupon codes for free mic to customers who placed an OSMO or OSM ...

I purchased both the Osmo and the handle kit directly from the DJI store in the past few months.  I assume that is why I got the email with the code in it.
2016-2-26
Use props
leostrat_54
lvl.3

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-2-26 10:18
Hi, leostrat_54, we only send out coupon codes for free mic to customers who placed an OSMO or OSM ...

I purchased the Osmo on October 15 from the DJI store.  Paypal transaction number 5CF27401PN7276116 and I purchased the handle kit October 20th.  Paypal transaction number 3AN68084P6025052S

Both used Paypal through the online store.
2016-2-26
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules