Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 expert in Southeastern Michigan?
1163 10 2016-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eganders
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191821 ft
United States

My son just got a Phantom 3, 4K.  I am considering a Phantom 3 Advanced.  I think it would be beneficial for both of us to work with someone that is familiar with the Phantom series of quadracopters.

We live in Rochester, Michigan and Shelby Township, Michigan.  I wonder if there is anyone in this area that would like to work with us to help get us up to speed?
2016-2-5
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

you probably can find somebody in this thread

http://forum.dji.com/thread-39714-1-1.html
2016-2-5
Use props
eganders
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-2-6 01:17
you probably can find somebody in this thread

http://forum.dji.com/thread-39714-1-1.html

Well, I looked over the whole "City Groups" site.  I found one about 50 miles to the West.  I will try to contact him.

It seems like there should be a more organized list of people.  I also saw no "search" ability.  That would have sped things up.  How do you search in the DJI groups?  
2016-2-6
Use props
scottking555
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125453 ft
United States

I'm up near Capac , Imlay city. Been flying a phantom 3 Standard for a few months
2016-3-13
Use props
patrash1
lvl.2

United States

I'm in Sterling Hts. (Hall n Schoenherr) I'm getting my first drone, P4 tomorrow. I would like to get together in a week or so? How old is your don? I have 2 boys, 19 and 15....
2016-3-15
Use props
eganders
lvl.2
United States

patrash1 Posted at 2016-3-15 20:34
I'm in Sterling Hts. (Hall n Schoenherr) I'm getting my first drone, P4 tomorrow. I would like to ge ...

Sure, it would be interesting to get together.  I have been doing a little practice in Stoney Creek Park over here around 26 mile rd.  When you feel you are ready to connect, contact me.

eric@techoninc.com
2016-3-23
Use props
patrash1
lvl.2

United States

eganders Posted at 2016-3-23 19:29
Sure, it would be interesting to get together.  I have been doing a little practice in Stoney Cree ...

I've taken my bird up a few times as well. I was hoping to get out this weekend, weather permitting...
Any restrictions with flying at Stoney Creek?

Regards,
Paul
2016-3-24
Use props
eganders
lvl.2
United States

I thought I had replied to your post, but I don't see it.  I don't know of any restrictions in flying at Stoney Creek.  I see others flying and there are no posts to that effect.  I have flown there about 5 or 6 times.
2016-3-27
Use props
whankin2
New

United States

I'm in Farmington Hills with my phantom four. I will be contacting you all soon to hopefully fly.
2016-4-4
Use props
Spartan Rebel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 193684 ft

I'm located in Bloomfield and would be interested in getting together. I fly a P3P.  BTW, I created a meetup group (Great Lakes Drone Photograph found at http://www.meetup.com/Great-Lakes-Drone-Photography/).  
2016-4-28
Use props
Ruggs
lvl.2
United States

Spartan Rebel,
Great-Lakes-Drone-Photography.
Cant locate this link.
Near Metro Detroit (Canton). When is the next?
2016-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules