Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji quad fpv?
1521 5 2016-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantomen3
lvl.3

Sweden

When will we see a drone racer from the dji company? something that can beat or be as good or even better then the new walkera F210?

I know dji is only for photo and video or are they? not for racing but to start working for customers in that market would grow a little more?

2016-2-7
Use props
dacofty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1061345 ft
  • >>>
United States

They are now creating ag related drones for crop spraying.  Maybe they decided not to worry about the racing scene
2016-2-7
Use props
[RCG]Balthazar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475371 ft
Norway

With the new registration free 250g nano class coming in more and more countries I'd imagine heaps of extremly cool 180-250 drones coming!
Cant imagine DJI not wanting a piece of such a huge pie
2016-2-7
Use props
Noziroh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 279196 ft
Denmark

Id love to see them make a gps acro/3d drone, with a high ress camera. Something to play around with and have some fun. Not a racer, but a "entertainer" ;)
2016-2-7
Use props
[RCG]Balthazar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475371 ft
Norway

Nano Drones

Noziroh Posted at 2016-2-7 20:34
Id love to see them make a gps acro/3d drone, with a high ress camera. Something to play around with ...

Yea agreed, I think it's time for a Phantom Nano.

Just look at this 140gram Indiegogo drone:
GPS, Follow Me, 15 megapixel photos and 1080p HD
A company the size of DJI and further 110grams of tech would ROCK!

Tech isnt weighing very much btw.
If you look at this 17.5gram (Yes 17 point 5 grams, not 175) Norwegian military drone with gps, 3 fpv cams including infra red,
autopilot, 25 minute flight time you can start getting a feel for where we're headed   
(The one in this video is v1 from a year ago but still awesome. The V2 is probably even more unimaginable)

As this isnt a competing product I'll post the link http://www.proxdynamics.com/products/pd-100-black-hornet-prs
2016-2-7
Use props
Flying Poptart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 734577 ft
United States

I have a Walkera myself and it's like night and day. Seeing no need for elaborate camera's and such on a racer I'd say they'd never make one. The electronics on the new quad racers easily surpass the phantom and inspire for all of the control abilities and workmanship, plus in the computer hookup to fine tune everything.  It's the damn quality of the camera and features that DJI has with it that they win hands down in filming and ease of control though.

I wouldn't buy a racing quad for 1,000 or so from DJI though. But on the bright side, Walkera's customer service is just as bad as DJI's or worse.....lol

My two cent's...Time will tell.
2016-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules