Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji go app will not connect
69508 69508 2016-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carmined9
New

United States

I updated my phantom three professional with the latest firmware in now my DJI go app will not connect to the camera or show flight statistics, I've tried everything resetting the unit new wires still does not work.
2016-2-7
Use props
darynfoster
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Carmined9,

I am having similar issues.

I have the Phantom 3 pro, have been flying it since june 2015, no problems. now it will not connect to the remote, the app only lets me open in camera view if I select the Phantom 3 Standard. I have tried linking the RC by pressing the linking button as shown in the manual under trouble shooting. No success, continues to show disconnected. have tried to connect by turning off and on for several hours, now just getting pissed off with it. cannot find any help in blogs or forums for this problem.
Am considering trying to reinstall firmware but have read many issues with the latest updates. Current have version 1.4.00.

I have tried changing the USB cables, also tried downloading DJi go app on another ipad air 2, will not allow camera view in any selection of Standard, Advanced or Pro, just defaults to how to connect tutorial.
Following the directions hundreds of times still does not connect to the aircraft, just defaults back to the how to connect tutorial.
Their seems to be a connection between the remote and the aircraft as I can rotate the camera up and down, but this is the only functionality.
I have also tried another Battery in the aircraft, no difference in results.

I have not updated any firmware or changed any settings on anything. The i-pad did do an automatic update, but I was having the trouble connecting before that occurred. It was flying perfectly the last time it flew, have not crashed it. It has been through an airport customs scanner when I visited New Zealand and have not flown it since. It went through the same when I left Australia to go to New Zealand, but I had no problems flying it in New Zealand.

It is still under warrantee, but are unsure if I need to send it back for repairs, don,t really want to loose it for several months as suggested in blogs and forums.

Has anyone had similar issues or have any advice for us.

Daryn
2016-2-8
Use props
swedish_viking6
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi,
Same thing happened to me:
My Inspire 1 has been running ABSOLUTELY PERFECT till now, no problems what so ever with both iOS and Android devices.
Nothing negative to say at all, very impressed of the DJI Inspire1

I've now spent another day with my problems and started all overklig again from square A.
For some reasons, I've now started to suspect a faulty USB port in RC since IT doesn't matter if an Android or iOS device is connected.
Camera mode refuse to appear in App and also can't verify FW-version in RC. Have re-linked RC with the Inspire a couple of times and are able to fly anyway without a tablet/phone.

Can I be the only one having trouble with USB-port after updating to newest FW?

Please, fire away with thoughts and tips. I'm not a kind of superuser of drones, still at hobby-stage so everything would by appriciated.

Thanks in advance.
IMG_0792_resize.jpg
2016-2-8
Use props
carmined9
New

United States

It must be software related because everyone is suddenly having this problem.  I would say it was the last apple update but the same problem is happening with the androids.
2016-2-8
Use props
darynfoster
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks for your thoughts, I think you could be right in thinking it is the software, I have called tech support in Sydney, not a lot of help. advised me to update to the latest firm ware, but what I am reading on a lot of forums and blogs is, most people are experiencing problems after they have updated to the latest firmware, after not having a problem before.
China is observing a holiday until Feb 13, so no help there. most tech support places I have rung want me to post my kit to them and charge me for the service of trying to work it out.

Does anyone know how to contact the DJi Go developers and notify them of this problem if it is indeed the Apple or DJi Go app that is the problem.

I have not crashed my unit or miss handled it, I don't think it is a physical thing wrong with our equipment, Has everyone updated there firmware prior to having this issue.
Mine is  still 2 firmware updates behind, running 1.4.00

If its happening with Androids and Ios.

I can not fly mine at all, it would be one hell of a coincidence if a lot of USB's in RC's suddenly became faulty.  Has everyone e-mailed DJI Tech support for an answer?
2016-2-9
Use props
JyBravo70
lvl.1

I have a Phantom 3 Standard and recently found the same issues.  I haven't flown for over a month and I believe the Google Play store updated the DJI Go App twice during that period.  Well, I wanted to get some footage from around Shanghai during Chinese New Year as the pollution is almost gone and few people make for easy access to areas usually too crowded to try and fly.  I took the drone up on Chinese New Year's eve and started filming and about 20 seconds after take off I got the disconnected warning.  I still had full control of the drone and the app stated I was still filming so I did my best to work through it and fly out the battery.  I tried again the next day thinking the neighborhood I was in had too much radio signal interference on the 2.4GHz spectrum, didn't work, same issue.  After about 4 or 5 batteries I gave up after 2 days.  Took the drone to a remote park with a large lake and tried again yesterday.  Same issue, but was able to stay connected for about 25 seconds this time.  It seems after looking at forums and the internet the issue is the app itself.  

It is unacceptable to have to wipe all the files, logs, data from your phone, reinstall the app, AND unsecure your phone by enabling 3rd party install (risking getting your phone hacked by Bluetooth or WiFi poison seed attacks in public places) just to get this still but vital app to work.  Without it I have no FPV and no way to frame of judge my shooting of filming.  Did I just get a product from a company that does not do its due diligence in releasing software and essentially get a really expensive remote control aircraft instead of a film making and picture taking tool?
2016-2-9
Use props
swedish_viking6
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi,
An update from yesterday. Went to the reseller, he took a brand new RC and we re- linked it to my Inspire.
Grand Slam, Yeehaa! everything worked after connecting my iPad to USB-port. And my Nexus,and my iPhone, and another I
Pad. Conclusion, faulty USB in RC.
They are going to send my RC to DJI in Germany I think for repair or what so ever, still got guarantee.

Just want to let you know that this might help others.
2016-2-10
Use props
Old Geezer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23691 ft
United Kingdom

JyBravo70 Posted at 2016-2-10 02:11
I have a Phantom 3 Standard and recently found the same issues.  I haven't flown for over a month an ...

I'm having the same behavioural issues with a 1-month old P3A, but it is nothing to do with local signal interference ... here's a google map reference for where I've just been to do a test flight - https://goo.gl/maps/eyA6ov5QiCB2 - zoom our and you'll see just how rural it is.

My experience was -
- fire up drone, RC & tablet (Samsung Note 3 with Android 4.4), DJI Go said everything was perfect (had 12 GPS Satellites found) but advised calibrating compass.
- did the compass dance then dropped from 12 to 8 GPS satellites, and camera auto switched from video to stills.
- got orange warning about signal which cleared back to green after a minute or so.
- took off and hovered at about 15 feet AGL, switched camera from stills to video, rotated aircraft to check FPV
- pressed record and began climbing while flying away
- Just as I hit around 80 feet AGL (aiming for 200) the aircraft and RC lost connection, with aircraft about 200 feet away horizontally .... AND IT KEPT GOING !!!
- At roughly the same moment, the wind (from behind me) picked up from about 3-4 mph to around 20 mph - the aircraft began accelerating away from me heading across the bay.  EEK !!!
- Just as it was roughly over the water's edge, the aircraft went into a stable hover, and with the tablet reporting no signal I was able to rotate the aircraft to face me (based on looking at the black dot of the camera lens).
- I pressed RTH - the aircraft did nothing but the tablet started giving a warning beep
- I took a chance and started bringing the bird back manually, but it started to drift north west and I tenderly did single stick corrections to its path ... got it back to about 20 feet from me and slowly brought it down to 12 feet AGL, then moved it over where I wanted it to touch down.
- Gently brought it to the ground fighting heavy sideways drift all the way down - as soon as it touched the ground I went for CSC shutdown, but a wind gust beat me to it and flipped it on its back (no damage apart from grass rash on two of the rotor blades).

The bird is using the latest 1.6.4(?) firmware and DJI Go is using the latest v2.5.1(?).  I've had the P3A about a month and this is its second flight for a total of less than 15 minutes in the air.

Right now I really have no confidence to fly it in anything other than a flat calm at head height within a tennis court with high fencing all the way round.  This is ridiculous that a £700 piece of equipment is having these problems within a month of purchase.

The issue seemed to revolve around changing the app camera control from stills to video and pressing record - seconds after that action the aircraft and RC connection was lost.  Thinking back, it did that last week too when doing dummy flights without rotor blades in my lounge.

Also worrying is that after calibrating the compass it lost 33% of the GPS satellites it had found at power-up.  Could it be that in flight it is losing even more of them?

I really wish the DJI-Go developers would get on this forum with some concrete answers to what is increasingly obvious as a borked firmware/app update.
2016-2-11
Use props
JyBravo70
lvl.1

I have an update!  So I deleted the DJI app on my Sony Xperia Z3 (D5803) Compact running Android 5.1.1 and re-installed it, 2.6.0, and made sure to delete all the app data as well (flight logs, videos, photos, etc.) and today when I tested it out it worked.  I also enabled Install Unknown Sources from the Security screen as it was mentioned as well.  Is this really necessary?  As I only have 2 batteries and I was testing how well it would maintain connectivity I ran them both out before I could get the chance to try it with Install from Unknown Sources turned off.  I did fly a bit far and lost connection but it came back but froze.  Closed the app and re-opened and it worked.  The app was very stable and only some issues with video jitter and slow refresh when it would warn me of low signal strength at the outer range of the area I am in.  This is more like it was during my first week and I could see everything I was shooting and FPV mode was working again.

Still, I find this to be unacceptable as I had December and January data and files that HAD to be deleted in order to do a fresh install of the app.  I did back things up but still, shouldn't an app be stable enough to update without causing a serious and disabling function or at least warning users of this at time of app upgrade?  It seems DJI needs to spend more time on post development and beta before releasing the apps into the marketplace and wild.
2016-2-12
Use props
higgins_tommy
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have same problem using my IPAD AIR to connect to DJI GO. The "Camera" mode doesnt appear just the "how to connect" mode! all software is up to date and my P3A worked with the app perfectly well last time out (2 weeks ago) Looks like its an issue with the app software and DJI need to get their finger out as this seems to be an ongoing problem for lots of people.  If in the mean time anyone works it out to fix it please let us know.... BTW I have uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI Go app but still the same problem.
2016-3-29
Use props
dougieh61
New

United Kingdom

higgins_tommy Posted at 2016-3-29 15:23
I have same problem using my IPAD AIR to connect to DJI GO. The "Camera" mode doesnt appear just the ...

Hi I had the same problem after updating my ipad air 2 and then reinstalling the dji go app. I just looked on software update and saw a message about a problem with apps following update to ios 9.3.1. I have installed the new update to fix this poblem and then reinstalled the dji app afterwards and the camera is now working. Hope this works for you. Regards Doug
2016-4-1
Use props
darynfoster Posted at 2016-2-8 18:48
Hi Carmined9,

I'm having the same exact problem and have tried all the things you've mentioned. I was trying to fly my professional today for the first time and ran into the same exact problems. I wish I had some advice to share with you but I'm trying to solve the problem myself. Just want you know their are others.
2016-4-28
Use props
xoxodr
lvl.3

United States

eman2top@gmail. Posted at 2016-4-29 01:05
I'm having the same exact problem and have tried all the things you've mentioned. I was trying to f ...

Same problem with my Inspire 1 Pro.

I can control the camera, start, stop and fly, but the app is not seeing anything. Turned it on and off a few times eventually it worked. Tried to use the second battery and nothing is working now.

WACK!
2016-4-30
Use props
chris.sonnenber
lvl.2

United States

If you are running your bird with an iPhone or iPad take a look at my thread. http://forum.dji.com/thread-51114-1-1.html . I had the exact same issue and shared my story of how i fixed it. Leave a comment in my thread and I can help you out. Hope this helps!
2016-4-30
Use props
brianlcarlson
lvl.1

United States

darynfoster Posted at 2016-2-8 06:48
Hi Carmined9,

I am having the same problems connecting. Any ideas?
2016-5-18
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

brianlcarlson Posted at 2016-5-19 06:01
I am having the same problems connecting. Any ideas?

Can you please explain the difficulties you are having.
Are you on IOS or Android?
IOS 9.3.2 was released yesterday and that solved the connectivity issue.
2016-5-18
Use props
akousticar
lvl.1
Italy

Hello.
Im new in this forum.
Il need your help.
I have to build 4professional quadcopters for aerial filming. All parts are made by me. I will install the dji A2 controller + lightbridge2 +zenmuse Z14-Gh4.
I want to know if i will benefit of all dji Go app. With a third party quadcopters. Like point of interest and (intelligent waypoit)est. ...
Tanks
2016-5-18
Use props
fyoula
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-19 06:10
Can you please explain the difficulties you are having.
Are you on IOS or Android?
IOS 9.3.2 was r ...

Hi Ken,

I am having the same issue as reported by other users.

Issue: When connecting the phone to the controller, the phone does not recognize it stays stuck at the "how to connect" screen. I am on IOS 9.3.2 and DJI go 2.8.1

I have followed some of the instructions from earlier posts and upgraded my DJI drone to the latest 1.8 using the micro sd card. I connect my USB to upgrade the remote but the upgrade doesn't start.
I am wondering if there is a possible issue with the USB port on the controller.

Can you please help?
2016-5-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

fyoula Posted at 2016-5-21 06:10
Hi Ken,

I am having the same issue as reported by other users.

I'm sorry you are having difficulties. The IOS 9.3.2 has been verified to fix the connectivity issue.
When you plug the USB cable into your phone do you see the charge indicator?
And in the general settings when you scroll down do you see the C1?
Have you tried another device yet, it may be an issue with the USB port on the RC.
2016-5-20
Use props
gregory.vanhove
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1374449 ft
Belgium

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-21 00:20
I'm sorry you are having difficulties. The IOS 9.3.2 has been verified to fix the connectivity iss ...

same story here.

Bought the x5, updated the I1 to 1.8.10 with succes. Master didn't take the usb stick, so updated with the app, with succes. Slave didn't take the usb, so connected the ipad with no succes.  It stays on the screen 'Connect your device' updated the ipad (932), no connection, reinstalled the app, no connection.
The slave talks to the master, controlles the camera but doesn't connect with the app. I changed iPads, cables, no connection.
I connected my android phone and it makes a ding-dong sound when I plug inn the USB connector but no connection with the go app and no connection with the Litchi app.

so what do you think???...
DJI-Ken?
2016-5-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

gregory.vanhove Posted at 2016-5-21 07:56
same story here.

Bought the x5, updated the I1 to 1.8.10 with succes. Master didn't take the usb s ...

Couple of things, you talked about trying to update the RC with a USB stick. That is not how the RC updated and do not know where you got that information from. The only reason to use the USB stick for the RC is is your RC firmware is so old and have to get it to 1.3.
You can get your Android phone, us the USB cable and power up the RC after you hear the phone beep, swipe down from the top and tap USB for charging. Then change it to MIDI and that should get you connected to the app.
From there go to the about page and what is the aircraft and the RC firmware?
2016-5-20
Use props
Aguia
New

Brazil

Hi guys. I'm a Brand new Bird. Fisrt time with this lovely tool to work!

Have you paid attention to connect your controller in the BIG USB and your device (Mobile/tablet) on mini USB?

I could get this step done (How to connect to Camera) when I put out the MINI USB on the RC and put in the real USB part on it.

ANother thing important to do is change your Storage settings for USB connection. Each device has your path, which basecally is Storage and mark the option that you can use your device to videos and other stuff.

If you can't find it, try to connect your device to a new computer or other device, and when appear that message saying you are connected, click on there and those option I just told will appear.

If it was helpful, please, recognize it!
Thanks and keep flying!
Be happy!
2016-6-21
Use props
fyoula
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-21 06:20
I'm sorry you are having difficulties. The IOS 9.3.2 has been verified to fix the connectivity iss ...

Hey Ken,

I have tried a new android phone and the app is still not showing the camera option, just the How to Connect.

A few facts:

-When connecting a USB device to the RC, I do see the light come up on the USB, but the update does not start at all.
-I have tried tried both sd card adapter and putting the file on the thumb drive itself. no luck.
-When I plug in my android phone, it shows that the phone is charging, but the app still doesn't show the camera option.

My concern is that the usb on the RC might be partially broken.

Any thoughts?
2016-6-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

fyoula Posted at 2016-6-25 23:48
Hey Ken,

I have tried a new android phone and the app is still not showing the camera option, jus ...

You said you updated the aircraft to 1.8, which aircraft do you have. The latest is 1.9.
You only need to use the USB port on the RC for updating if you have  really old firmware that was pre 1.3 and was just about a year ago. So I'm guessing your aircraft had at least 1.3 on it and if so then the RC ONLY updated through the app.
I think by it saying "How to connect" and you see the charging icon then the only reason you cannot connect is because your device has some security settings or the RC is not on 1.6 since you said the aircraft is on 1.8.
With the aircraft OFF, and the RC ON and connected, start the app and the upper right corner is the graduation hat. Press that icon for 5-10 seconds then let go and it will take toy to another screen. Please post a screenshot of that screen.

2016-6-25
Use props
fyoula
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-26 00:00
You said you updated the aircraft to 1.8, which aircraft do you have. The latest is 1.9.
You only  ...

I upgraded to aircraft to the latest 1.9 version this AM.

Please see the attached image as requested. As you can see, phone is charging...

Screenshot_20160625-191343.png
2016-6-25
Use props
fyoula
lvl.1

United States

fyoula Posted at 2016-6-26 08:19
I upgraded to aircraft to the latest 1.9 version this AM.

Please see the attached image as reques ...

The drop down does not give any options.
2016-6-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

fyoula Posted at 2016-6-26 08:20
The drop down does not give any options.

Can you try another device, the RC is not seeing your device. You said you hear the ding and see the charging icon so it's not the cable or USB port. It's a setting on your phone.
Your on IOS 9.3.2 so it should be working.
All I can say is to try a different device, and if nothing works then send the aircraft/RC in and repair will have to take a look at it.
2016-6-26
Use props
fyoula
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-27 01:43
Can you try another device, the RC is not seeing your device. You said you hear the ding and see t ...

I tried on the IOS again and no dice.

Please see picture attached. Althought on the iphone it doesn't even look like it is charging. I tried another iphone cable and got the same results.

What is the process of sending it back? Do I need an RMA number? are you able to DM me one?

Thank you

IMG_3851.jpg
2016-6-26
Use props
Phantom Menace9
lvl.1

United States

I have just started getting this problem. I bought a new Phantom 3 Pro just a few weeks ago because my old one stopped streaming video and I didn't have time to send it in for repair.

I got the new one and set up all the latest firmware on both the Aircraft and the RC. I believe the RC took 1.6 and the Aircraft took 1.8. Both were the latest at the time I bought it. I downloaded the latest DJI Go App as well.

I used it for a week or two and it was connecting and flying just fine. I also have downloaded the latest Litchi App, and that was also connecting and working fine. Since then, it appears that there has been a new firmware update as well as a new Go app update and a new3 Litchi update. I did not update anything yet, as everything was working fine. Today, I wanted to get into the app and make adjustments to the Gain and Expo Settings.

I don't believe I can do that from the Litchi app, so I opened up the DJI Go app, and I can not connect. It just sits there and says "Not Connected" Therefore, I can't make any changes to any settings.

I am using an Android tablet. A Google Nexus 7" (2013 model). It has been working fine.

After not being able to connect, I shut down DJI Go , and started up Litchi. It connected right away and everything was great and ready for flight.

That tells me that my Hardware is all working fine, I don't have a bad cable, am not having issues with my tablet, and that the RC and the copter are working fine, and seeing each other and are properly linked.

I shut down Litchi and went back to GO. It was a No-Go. Still not connecting.

I downloaded and installed the new Go app (Whatever the latest available version for Android was as of 1:00pm on 7-8-16). It installed fine and started up.It was the only app running on the tablet.
Still would not connect.

What tricks do I have to perform to get Go to connect, since I have verified that everything else in the chain is working perfectly except for the Go App?

I did go back again and shut down Go, started Litchi, and it did connect again and start up, so again, I can say that the only link in the chain that does not function properly is the Go App itself.

Now I know that everyone is not having this problem, so there MUST be a way to get it to work. I just don't have any idea what that may be.

Please help if you have a solution that wasn't just upgrading the app, (I've done that), replacing a cable, (Works fine using Litchi, so it's not the cable) or replacing the RC itself(Since the RC is working fine in Litchi.

I am stumped.
2016-7-8
Use props
jmj
lvl.1

Spain

Hello Ken,
I have the same problem, no connection anymore with my 2015 Phantom 3p. I suspect it happend after I upgraded my iPad mini 2 from iOS 9.3.1 to 9.3.2.
I still use DJI Go 2.4.0 and I'm happy with it, it is (was) working perfectly. I am now ready to downgrade the iPad to iOS 9.3.1 (got the ipsw), but this means that it will erase all my datas on the iPad, including the DJI Go 2.4.0 app.
Could you please provide a link to the DJI Go 2.4.0 ipa file so I can use again my 1'500$ drone which is now useless?
Thanks in advance!
2016-7-8
Use props
jlehmanjr
lvl.1

United States

Any word on this?  Several months down for me.
2016-7-10
Use props
fyoula
lvl.1

United States

I sent mine in for repair and just found out today that the repair cost would be $102. My unit is out 1 week out of the 1 Year warranty as of today, but the issue was reported in this thread over a month ago. It is a shame that DJI wouldn't honor the first reported issue with the unit. Disappointed.
2016-7-18
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

.... error post..
2016-7-18
Use props
fireburst
lvl.1

Spain

I have the same issue. My phantom 3 professional worked fine when I used it a few months ago. When I got it out to use I updated the firmware on the drone but I am unable to update the firmware on the controller as the DJO GO app which has been updated since I last used the phantom cannot see the controller. Tried connecting with my iPad and also my iPhone. I even reset my ipad and reinstalled DJI GO but all I get is the 'how to connect'. I have tried with 3 different cable including buying a new one from Apple but still the same issue (obviously a software problem).

The RC connects to the drone fine and I can move the camera etc... I just cannot get the app to see the RC. So frustrating....
2016-7-22
Use props
fireburst
lvl.1

Spain

I have the same issue. My phantom 3 professional worked fine when I used it a few months ago. When I got it out to use I updated the firmware on the drone but I am unable to update the firmware on the controller as the DJO GO app which has been updated since I last used the phantom cannot see the controller. Tried connecting with my iPad and also my iPhone. I even reset my ipad and reinstalled DJI GO but all I get is the 'how to connect'. I have tried with 3 different cable including buying a new one from Apple but still the same issue (obviously a software problem).

The RC connects to the drone fine and I can move the camera etc... I just cannot get the app to see the RC. So frustrating....
2016-7-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

fireburst Posted at 2016-7-23 00:33
I have the same issue. My phantom 3 professional worked fine when I used it a few months ago. When I ...

Your connection from the aircraft to the RC is fine, I think it's the phone/tablet that is not seeing the RC.
Do you get the charging icon when you are plugged in and the RC is powered up?
When you updated, what firmware were you on?
2016-7-22
Use props
kschnarr
lvl.1

Canada

Spent all day on this problem, no connection between tablet and rc. Dji chat help was not any help. Said I should replace my tablet, the same one I've been flying my p3 pro for a year now. Having read all the post some above about different devices people are having the same issue I am at a loss on how to solve this,. Wait for the next Update?  Sheesh.  
2016-7-23
Use props
fireburst
lvl.1

Spain

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-7-23 05:10
Your connection from the aircraft to the RC is fine, I think it's the phone/tablet that is not see ...

I am not sure which firmware I was on. As the DJI GO app will not see the controller I cannot update the controller or see which version firmware the controller is currently on.

I do not get the charging icon when plugged in.

The Drone now displays solid red lights at the front and the 3 colour flashing lights at the rear. After going through online support they tell me I have to return for repair.

A little bit annoyed... I have only flown the drone 4 times as I was busy last summer and now I have time it's decided to break down. 13 months old so outside the warranty too and I am guessing I will have to ship from Spain to the Netherlands for repair.
2016-7-23
Use props
I just bought a Phantom 4 and I am having a problem with the DJI app. The camera view button does not appear on the app. Can anyone help.
2016-8-21
Use props
jerrysmoney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207749 ft
United States

Hello all
I am new to this forum and to drone flying as well. I have a Phantom 3 Advanced which I have been flying for about 6 months using my IPhone 6. Wanting a bigger screen I purchased a Samsung Galaxy tablet S2 which after some adjustments it works fine (sometimes). It will work today and tomorrow????? All I get is a aircraft disconnected. If I unplug the tablet and connect my IPhone 6 everything works fine. Disconnect the phone and reconnect the tablet I may get the connect aircraft screen or the aircraft disconnected screen. Tomorrow it MAY connect just fine.....WTH
I am electronically challenged so if anyone has a solution please keep it fairly simple
My app is version 2.8.7
drone version 1.8.8
Remote version 1.6.0
I'm guessing the problem is with the tablet since it always works with the phone but the intermittent working with the tablet is madding
I have used 3 cables to connect to no avail
2016-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules