Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo - pano not working (skipping picture-steps)
1434 5 2016-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guderian
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hi all,

I have the latest update on my osmo. If I choice 360 pano, sometimes the osmo taken two pictures on the same position but then skip the next picture-steps and step directly two steps further and make the next picture. Of course in the rendered pano is the one picture missing and look very strange. Is there somethings in the settings?

Also the rendering of the panos needs a long time. Can I deactivate this function? I will render my raw-pictures with a different software later on my Mac.

Thanks,
Steffen
2016-2-9
Use props
classicalle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8903051 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same issue. What I do to stop that problem with it taking two pictures is hold down the trigger to lock the gimbal when taking the 360. This helps sometimes, I still sometimes have issues with it taking two pics during the 360 but it minimizes it.

Also, it would be nice if you could deactivate the rendering of the pano too.
2016-2-11
Use props
BigStuart
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I have the same problem, also during 180 panos.  If it's supposed to take photos 1-2-3-4-5, it will take 1-2-2-4-5, or 2-2-3-4-5.  Sometimes powering the osmo off and on again can help, but not always.
2016-2-11
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, sorry for the trouble! Are the versions of your Osmo FW and DJI GO App the latest ones? If they are not, please try to update to the latest and check if the issue can be solved.
You may need to contact the dealer for a complete professional test. Thanks!
2016-2-13
Use props
Guderian
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-14 19:47
Hi, sorry for the trouble! Are the versions of your Osmo FW and DJI GO App the latest ones? If they  ...

Hi Adela,

Version of DJI Go App is v2.6.0 (2472)

Osmo FW is  1.4.1.80

Is this the latest once?

For checking, can I go to the Flagstore at Shenzhen?

Best,
Steffen
2016-2-14
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Guderian Posted at 2016-2-14 16:47
Hi Adela,

Version of DJI Go App is v2.6.0 (2472)

Hi, Guderian,

Thanks for your information!
Your Osmo's FW and DJI GO App versions are all the latest.

If you can come to SZ, probably you can take your Osmo to the DJI HQ service Dept. for help, welcome! We'll always try our best to help you.

About the panorama issue you mentioned in this thread, our engineer will optimize this function in the next FW update, so could you please just wait for a while for the new FW release? and please pay attention to DJI official website for the latest information!

Thanks for your support and concern!

Best regards!
DJI-Adela
2016-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules