Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI terrible communications
2790 3 2015-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
david.spencer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7192 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am not like some people, I dont mind the delay and I would much sooner prefer to own a stable product however all this cloak and dagger stuff is really bothering me. All I ask is for an estimate so I can plan my flight assessment here in the UK. I own a phantom and have finished part one of my BNUC-S licence but I dont want to pay twice for my assessment which is what will happen if I dont take it with both machines. Here is my correspondence with them so far.

FROM ME
Good day,

Could you please give me an idea of when order number 0441000@@@@@@@# will ship please? Originally it was penciled for 2nd round of pre orders, all i am after is an estimate if possible.

Kind regards

FROM THEM
Dear David,

Thank you so much for your email.
Our Inspire 1 orders will be shipped out according to order sequence, once it is your turn, we will help you ship out.,

Thank you

NOT WHAT I ASKED SO MY REPLY WAS SENT WITH NO ANSWER SO I THEN SENT THIS ONE ANS THATS WERE IM AT.

This is my 2nd attempt to reply with no answer. Your email is of no help to me and I would like you to give me an estimate,  are we talking weeks or months? I am almost at the point of cancelling my order, not because of the delay but because you wont give me an estimate.

You were very quick to take my money and I would like you to show me some respect as a customer and give me a proper answer to my question.

Dave Spencer

2015-1-4
Use props
owen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 267316 ft
United Kingdom

Same problem here, I am in round one and still do not have a shipping date. Been told 4 different dates since ordering, that's just rubbish.
2015-1-5
Use props
mhaislet
Second Officer

United States

I made the mistake contacting them .I ordered Nov 25th and I was told I'm in the 3rd batch now and not to expect it till mid to late February.
They wished me a harry New year ....Yep that's what I got when I thought to contact them via email...

"Harry New year" great......Cant even spell happy right...ugh.

Yeah Im getting a bit pissed now...
2015-1-5
Use props
david.spencer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7192 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Storeagent02 (DJI)

Jan 05 16:15

Dear David,

Thank yo so much for your email.
It is estimated that your order will be shipped out in the end of Jan according to your order sequence.
So sorry that we are unable to promise an accurate shipping date , hope you can understand.

Thank you

2015-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules