FB scare mongeing ...
2164 64 2016-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

DroneFotos Posted at 2016-2-11 03:20
This is NOT unusual, i am admin in LILY, AIRDOG and HEXO owners groups, does it mean that i can't  ...

I disagree .... they have got their members using DJI then use those same memers to start a new forum for a rival company ... and you think that is ok?
2016-2-10
Use props
Mowog2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78944 ft
Australia

I don't think there is any scare mongering going on. The problems is back with #DJI and their inability to communicate with customers.
2016-2-10
Use props
DroneFotos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 397054 ft
  • >>>
Norway

skycam Posted at 2016-2-10 23:38
I disagree .... they have got their members using DJI then use those same memers to start a new fo ...

So please explain, why do they owe DJI any loyalty...? They don't work for them, have no affiliation with them, so are free to do what they like...

Like I said, I am admin on 3 drone groups, I have one of them, don't have the other 2, doesn't mean anything...

You seem to skip over what people say to you and focus on others, like your flying, you complained about people trying to cast there fishing lines at your drone, but you went and invaded there privacy, this is the type of conduct that cause issue, you call yourself a professional yet you use royalty free music without giving credit where it is due on your videos.

So you see, people will draw there own conclusions, and regardless of what you and others say, the inspire group will not disappear, and that is just how it is...
2016-2-10
Use props
Mowog2
lvl.3
Australia

What is really the true motive behind this post?
2016-2-10
Use props
jimandsue60
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3031736 ft
United States

This thread serves no purpose.
2016-2-10
Use props
Puttmaster
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18931532 ft
  • >>>
United States

Farnk666 Posted at 2016-2-10 04:30
No, what you posted were wild accusations and statements about their actions and intent without an ...

Farnk666....you really need to have google refund you for your law degree.
2016-2-10
Use props
Puttmaster
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hometurf Posted at 2016-2-10 15:56
WTF does Obama have to do with this conversation...now you need to take that crap off this site!!!

whaaaaaaaaaaaa  whaaaaaaaaaaaaa...little crying liberal. Shut up.
2016-2-10
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

PaulKerry Posted at 2016-2-11 06:14
I do seem to remember telling you that if you were to put aside your persecution complex, you migh ...

Thanks Paul i regret that encounter... i was having a bad day and reacted badly... sorry...
2016-2-10
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Mowog2 Posted at 2016-2-11 08:32
What is really the true motive behind this post?

The true motive behind this post is simple, it is to expose what is happening on the FB DJI INSPIRE I OWNERS GROUP so members can understand the real motive behind the actions of the admin.... Curtis made a huge mistake when he let LP into the admin.... get rid of him Curtis and apologise to DJI for his actions....
2016-2-10
Use props
Mowog2
lvl.3
Australia

skycam Posted at 2016-2-11 10:32
The true motive behind this post is simple, it is to expose what is happening on the FB DJI INSPIR ...

So this isn't some kind of revenge over peoples actions on Facebook? Because that is what it looks like.

2016-2-10
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

nilsblix@gmail. Posted at 2016-2-10 23:05
I am not aware of any shitstorm - but trust me I can imagine it was. When you pick in someones God ...

Hi nilsblix you showed a lot of guts saying what you did... good on you.... are you still a member ?... i would be surprised  if you are
2016-2-10
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Mowog2 Posted at 2016-2-11 11:00
So this isn't some kind of revenge over peoples actions on Facebook? Because that is what it looks ...

The truth is the truth Mowog2... no matter what the circumstances ... DJI know what's going on that is why this post is still here....
2016-2-10
Use props
ddublu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3741171 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, they definitely do.
2016-2-10
Use props
nilsblix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

skycam Posted at 2016-2-11 11:18
Hi nilsblix you showed a lot of guts saying what you did... good on you.... are you still a member ...

I had no option anymore - I have seen this going on and developing for quite a long time. Really getting scared when I see people worship a single person that much. I know I will not be popular by this - but that is not my goal either. My goal is that people can fly their Inspire without being scared from people that are more than willing to take their money. There is a huge conflict going on between DJI and this group now - and by making an old iOs Pilot app available I think also Apple will react.
( I have not been a member for a long time - but I have nice friends in my household )
2016-2-11
Use props
Puttmaster
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

nilsblix@gmail. Posted at 2016-2-11 05:05
I had no option anymore - I have seen this going on and developing for quite a long time. Really ge ...

This is that group in a nutshell. If you guys remember Chester and Spike....that is how they are all to that Lyn guy. Its pretty comical actually to watch a vast majority of them gargle his nut sack on a regular basis.
This is what goes on at the Facebook group.
2016-2-11
Use props
Hometurf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2516 ft

United States

Puttmaster Posted at 2016-2-10 20:41
whaaaaaaaaaaaa  whaaaaaaaaaaaaa...little crying liberal. Shut up.

We do not need members like you who are not about the technology but are prejudice , rude and not contributing for the good of the forum...can you fly away to another place?
2016-2-11
Use props
Hometurf
lvl.2

United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2016-2-10 16:53
Exactly the same has been said to me on previous occasions.

I suspect that sarcasm was intended i ...

humor was the intent
2016-2-11
Use props
Puttmaster
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hometurf Posted at 2016-2-11 12:48
We do not need members like you who are not about the technology but are prejudice , rude and not  ...

You have one post...haha. Again...shut up.
2016-2-11
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

nilsblix@gmail. Posted at 2016-2-11 18:05
I had no option anymore - I have seen this going on and developing for quite a long time. Really ge ...

You are right about that group... they are not helping the future of UAV's with some of the advice they are giving the members.. in fact what they are doing is putting the whole industry at risk... shutting them down would be a good thing for us all...
the lies and self motivated comments about me that have been made on their site is outrageous... but that is what happens when you get their backs against the wall, they try to lie their way out of it...
like you i have friends on the site also, they cant come out openly and defend me because they know that the adim would delete the post and kick them out... so it would serve no purpose ...
but i monitor what is going on with their help....
yes LP you are right i am watching you... i know you cant read this directly but i am sure one of your cronies will tell you...
2016-2-11
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Puttmaster Posted at 2016-2-12 01:26
This is that group in a nutshell. If you guys remember Chester and Spike....that is how they are a ...

You hit the nail right on the head Puttmaster... that is what it is like on that forum...i feel sad for all the chester's... they are being misled and are following a manipulative, arrogant egocentric,self indulging,pathetic individual ... yep i am talking about Lynh Phan...
if this is over the top please delete...
2016-2-11
Use props
Hometurf
lvl.2

United States

Puttmaster Posted at 2016-2-11 13:00
You have one post...haha. Again...shut up.

very childish please move on we do not need children here...can you act like an adult?
2016-2-16
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

Tough I sure dont support Lynh Phans black market business of useless+overpriced parts it should not be forgotten that many countries like all EU countries have far superior consumer laws which outrun any DJI "guarantees".

However USA has no consumer legislation at all. Did not look about Australia now but where to buy is sure a decision where its important to consider where you live.
2016-2-16
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Austria

ddublu Posted at 2016-2-10 02:35
Let me get this straight..the Facebook group dedicated to the support of the Inspire is pushing peop ...

its more dedicated to support Lynh Phan + friends private black market and censor anyone refering to any better offers or even question the private selling over email of $ 10,- parts for USD 200,-
2016-2-16
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Austria

skycam Posted at 2016-2-10 03:33
OK just look at the admin in the FB Yuneec Typhoon H Owners Group its the same as DJI Inspire1 owner ...

because they are only interested in rip-off people and selling mafia style - they actually dont care for which drone they sell their overpriced black market items
2016-2-16
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Just to clarify, judging by some of the comment that have been made, some of you have taken this post wrongly ... I am NOT against agents, there are many fantastic agents and they do a great job for DJI and looking after their customers..this post is not about that....

this post is about a FB forum that represents a DJI product that is constantly pushing the negative on that product  to a point of exaggeration and  scaring its members .... and kicks out a member for suggesting to another member ... the best place to buy your inspire is from DJI direct .... why do you think they would do something like that?
2016-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules