New firmware. When?
1044 6 2016-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imagines.and.wo
lvl.2

Croatia

Horisont issue... Looks like after first IMU calibration it comes and go by random. Also if you pan left/right..
I just checked footage and some clips are perfect, then some are tilted a lot. I can clearly see, hope to have time to upload results to youtube..

Do we have any info about new firmware?
2016-2-11
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you perform a GIMBAL Auto Calibration following your IMU calibration? (Under Gimbal Param Settings) advance to  5:40 in this video:

2016-2-11
Use props
imagines.and.wo
lvl.2

Croatia

Sure. Did it three times during few days. It's good most of time. But randomly gets tilted. Also camera down/horizontal manages to correct it.

Carefully watching footage it can be seen that during pan it gets titled. Also found same problem of other users on youtube vids. Firmware software clearly can be better.
2016-2-11
Use props
imagines.and.wo
lvl.2

Croatia

UP UP UP
2016-2-12
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

imagines.and.wo Posted at 2016-2-12 02:13
Sure. Did it three times during few days. It's good most of time. But randomly gets tilted. Also cam ...

i&w,
   Take a look in the your GO App and see what Gimbal Mode you're using. It's under Gimbal Param Setting. The P3 has two modes: FOLLOW (normal) and FPV (first person view -> banking). This video shows the difference. Is this what your are seeing?
2016-2-12
Use props
j30trouble
lvl.3
Flight distance : 441010 ft
United States

I was having some horizontal issues with my drone video. I will have to check to see what mode I was in. Thank you for the video. It was a great explanation of those two modes.
2016-2-12
Use props
imagines.and.wo
lvl.2

Croatia

thanks guys but i understand FVP & Follow modes. That's not point.

I found that after first stock IMU calibration (cold or not with perfect level) most devices will have tilted horizon after long pan. I'll try to make vid.
It's not too bad, it's not un acceptable but there is some tilt. You can clearly see it.

At least my device with 1.6FW
2016-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules