DJI GO app - how compatible with iPhone 5
1508 5 2016-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
warhermanos
lvl.1

India

Hello Droners.!
I'm a Newbie, recently purchased Phantom3 4k. Everything is perfect but the app DJI GO has some bugs/technical issue which I am having is whenever I am trying to change video resolution from 4k to 1080 or lower the app is getting freezed and quits abruptly. Unable to change it, anybody with the same issue? Meanwhile can anyone help me switching from 4k to lower in other way than app.

Thanks
2016-2-11
Use props
edbdtoy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2144767 ft
United States

I have the same issues with my Ipod 5.  It worked fine until the latest IOS update.  I just chatted with DJI and they said that the DJI Go App is not really compatible with Ipod, but it seems to be with the Apple 5 devices.  It has something to do with the device. I used my wife's android device and worked fine.
2016-2-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

You need at least a 5s for the app to work correctly.
2016-2-12
Use props
Nicola90s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3060869 ft
Italy

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-13 05:42
You need at least a 5s for the app to work correctly.

However this seems to be a bug of the last versions because before it worked properly. I used an iPhone 5C
2016-2-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicola90s Posted at 2016-2-13 04:22
However this seems to be a bug of the last versions because before it worked properly. I used an i ...

Maybe this version uses more processing power and that's why it doesn't work.
I had an iPad with the Pilot app and it worked fine. When it went to the GO app it no longer worked and I got an iPad Air an it works just fine.
2016-2-13
Use props
JanPrivat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227484 ft
Germany

I have the exact same problem on my iPhone 5. Everything is fine, only when I try to change the video resolution, the app freezes.

Re-Installing the app, doesn't help. Seems like a reason to finally afford an iPad mini 2. ;)
2016-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules