Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO and AEB Shots
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sinisalo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1066804 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use my Phantom 3 Pro for sunsets and other scenery pictures a lot and I like to use the AEB 5 shot setting. The light changes with sunsets real fast so I like to take a lot of bracketed shots and then choose the best sets. I always have a hard time finding which shots go together because a lot of my shots are similar and I don't always do brackets, sometimes I will do an HDR shot, a manual exposure shot, and then an AEB shot etc.
I would like for DJI to make a folder for each bracketed shot, or a naming structure for each bracketed shot so I can tell which ones go together. Does anyone have any tips for me, is there an existing way to differentiate which shots go together that I just don't know about?

2016-2-12
Use props
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4158868 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Oh, it's a big idea!! 90% of my shots are in AEB mode,  and when you have similar images in different set is very hard to find the correct file on Photomatix.
2016-2-12
Use props
sunil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3094 ft
United States

I sort my photos by date/time - this puts them in the right order.

Also, Photomatix, when you click on "Batch Bracketd Photos" offers an advanced selection algorithm that finds and combines groups of bracketed photos.
2016-2-13
Use props
Sinisalo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1066804 ft
  • >>>
United States

sunil@bhatla.ne Posted at 2016-2-13 01:59
I sort my photos by date/time - this puts them in the right order.

Also, Photomatix, when you clic ...

Thank you!!!
2016-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules