Litchi is FREE
6210 6 2016-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pcm2a
lvl.1

United States

No one has mentioned this that I see. On the android market Litchi is now free for P2! I guess DJI has dropped support for the P2 from the sdk. Thanks DJI for not supporting us.
2016-2-12
Use props
Homer Simpson
lvl.4

Canada

If u look at DJI site DJI1 is the old F20 camera, DJI is the newer version camera, DJI3 is the new release. If u look for P2 without camera support, they will say they did not come out with that version, thats what I got 15 times asking for help. Apparently, ALL DJI drones did come with cameras. They never came with anything to add another camera, such as GoPro. No more support for GoPro products.
2016-2-12
Use props
pcm2a
lvl.1

United States

Homer Simpson Posted at 2016-2-12 21:02
If u look at DJI site DJI1 is the old F20 camera, DJI is the newer version camera, DJI3 is the new r ...

I assumed that the P2 came without a camera, not the P2V or P2V+. I also assume that the litchi app would work on all of them, but the camera features would only work on the Vs?
2016-2-12
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

The Phantom 2 Litchi app is only available for the Vision and Vision +, as they are the only versions with Wi-Fi built in and configured to use the DJI Vision app for smartphones.
Never used it as the free DJI app always did the job, but now that its free I have downloaded it and will probably give it a try.
Thanks for the heads up.
2016-2-13
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2016-2-14 09:12
The Phantom 2 Litchi app is only available for the Vision and Vision +, as they are the only version ...

Hi John,
Would welcome an objective feedback if you have time when you go for this.
Cheers
Rod and the cat
2016-2-13
Use props
Naza-PA
lvl.2

United States

Litchi is great app. Not sure about being free. It show $19.99. Anyway, it is app you would not regret to have free or paid. The app cost is not really relevant in this case.
2016-2-13
Use props
pcm2a
lvl.1

United States

When you search for it on the market there are two listed now. One of them, the $20 one, says it is only for the P3/Inspire. The other one for the P2V is free, here is a link to it.

If DJI has removed support for the P2V in the sdk I wonder if they will also stop supporting it in the next release of the DJI app? Better make a backup of our current app...
2016-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules