Best photo editing program for a cheap price?
2940 13 2016-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anthony159
lvl.1

New Zealand

Just after a decent programme to do some light touch ups and editing for a decent price..
2016-2-13
Use props
Riley-NZL
lvl.3

New Zealand

Lightroom, $10 a month.
2016-2-13
Use props
gustofusion
lvl.3
United States

Or the free "anti lightroom" version Lightzone ;)
http://www.lightzoneproject.org/ ... -v415-now-available

2016-2-13
Use props
RodB
lvl.2

Australia

Gimp is another free full featured image editor thats open source and been around for 20 yrs , I use Photoshop but I have some friends that love gimp and they are employed in digital design .

http://www.gimp.org/
2016-2-13
Use props
Riley-NZL
lvl.3

New Zealand

Also depends what you are after in the program, ie single photo editing like Gimp/Photoshop which give you really powerful tools for single image editing, or weather you want a slightly more basic editing, but for working through hundreds of photos quickly instead and including library management like importing and exporting tools etc.
2016-2-13
Use props
DaGunn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 203117 ft
United States

RodB Posted at 2016-2-14 07:50
Gimp is another free full featured image editor thats open source and been around for 20 yrs , I use ...

I could never get Gimp to open the phantom's .dng raw files.   Only jpgs would open.
2016-2-13
Use props
DroPro
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1134285 ft
Germany

I think Affinity Photo is amazing for the price. You need to play with it but once you get familiar with it, it gives you very powerful and cool features.
2016-2-13
Use props
dalvit.giorgio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 123766 ft
Italy

RawTherapee is a valid alternative, give it a try. It's free and you can open and edit DNG files as well
2016-2-13
Use props
DaGunn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 203117 ft
United States

dalvit.giorgio@ Posted at 2016-2-14 08:26
RawTherapee is a valid alternative, give it a try. It's free and you can open and edit DNG files as  ...

dalvit, Thank you.  It looks interesting.
2016-2-13
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Riley-NZL Posted at 2016-2-14 09:33
Lightroom, $10 a month.

Conceptually, I have problems paying for a program that needs to be paid for by the month. If you stop paying, it stops working, and that can be an issue for people on limited income. I have the CS3 suite, and I made the decision not to go to subscription software, preferring to own what I have.
2016-2-13
Use props
Riley-NZL
lvl.3

New Zealand

Geebax Posted at 2016-2-14 13:53
Conceptually, I have problems paying for a program that needs to be paid for by the month. If you  ...

Can certainly understand the concern with Sub based payment. For me it make senses, as $10 a month x24 months works out a lot cheaper then buying Lightroom (~$200) +Photoshop (~$400) outright every 2-3 years.
2016-2-13
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Lightroom definitely  worth it's money
2016-2-14
Use props
cbrenkus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7 ft
United States

Lightroom. You wont be sorry.
2016-2-14
Use props
abdcox
New

India

Photoshop was the one I was using earlier but found it much technical, so, I will not recommend you using this software. Recently I am using Lunapic which has all the features ranging from small to big.

The best feature in it is that you can upload an image on social websites like Picasa, Twitter, and Facebook right after editing the image.
You can enjoy and have fun by editing family photos and projects of holidays, fun events and kids.

This article will give you more details.
2017-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules