Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI app repeatedly saying "Atti Mode" - What does that mean?
57049 81 2016-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5d0461da
lvl.1

Australia

P3_Nutz Posted at 2016-2-14 10:35
Mine keeps saying ATTI mode too although it's not in ATTI mode? I just thought it was a glitch with the software.

Hi , did you ever find out why? Mine does the same and the return to home isn’t working either. All my settings are right !!
2018-11-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fans5d0461da Posted at 11-26 21:13
Hi , did you ever find out why? Mine does the same and the return to home isn’t working either. All my settings are right !!

You are addressing a question to someone who posted that in February of 2016, they are probably not on the forum any longer.

The first thing to check is that you have the mode switch in P mode. Next, look at the screen and see if you have any warnings being displayed. Unless you intentionally switched the aircraft into ATTI mode, it should be OK, however it can switch into ATTI mode if it experiences a compass error. In most cases, the compass error will be caused by you taking off from a surface that contains, metal, and that metal is confusing the compass. When the compass is confused, the aircraft will automatically switch to ATTI mode and then RTH will not work.

One of the most common errors is to take off from a concrete surface. The concrete often contains rebar. Also, taking off from the hood or roof of a car.
2018-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules