Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ALERT! -Copper Foldable Antenna Range Booster
10047 45 2016-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonathanp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 519275 ft
Canada

Interesting.  I just ordered one of these before seeing this post.  Had ok reviews:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2017-3-13
Use props
Commander4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 578094 ft

United States

Hi Sir experienced the same exact problem using copper Antenna... removed problems gone...Great Ash Trays LOL
2017-3-18
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Captain
Flight distance : 21621841 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Harb Posted at 2016-2-14 19:04
Sadly, there is a lot of Maths in antenna design, and to design a reflector like these devices requires a firm knowledge of RF principals........ some of these I have seen on Ebay would be as good as operating your drone while sitting in a tin garbage bin lid........ and in fact as you have demonstrated actually reduce the range of the controller.......

Antenna design math yes, Reflector- as long as the antenna are at the focus of the parabola, no issues.
2017-3-18
Use props
jonathanp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 519275 ft
Canada

So I tested the TOZO Antenna Signal Range Booster Parabolic Foldable from Amazon this week.  I was VERY HAPPY with the results.  These copper units gave me range with full signal that I've never seen before.  I would highly recommend.  Just be sure to point your antenna's and controller in the direction of the drone!  
2017-3-23
Use props
fans47691416
New
United States

Harb Posted at 2016-2-14 21:07
Soon as I Get some time.....lord only knows.....but I will do some field strength tests to see which ones perform the best.....cant beat RF tests to see who is who lol

Had you ever gotten time to do the tests on the signal extenders?
2017-3-25
Use props
MrSilicon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6693586 ft
Australia

For you guys having the issues with the boosters, did you peel off the protective plastic film?

Just a thought.
2017-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules