Left Dial for Camera control
1139 2 2015-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
karl.roberts12
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello all,

I have recently recieved my new Vision Plus V3 and I'm currently reading through the manual and watching various tutorial videos.  I have not yet had my first flight but was hoping to do so as soon as possible.  However, I connected everything up tonight and powered up the Phamtom to see how the app and controller worked with the camera.  I then discovered an issue when using the left dial on the controler to make the camera move up and down.  When directing the camera down it mover very fast despite very gentle movement to the dial.  Then when I tried to move it up the camera seemed to be stuck but then eventually started to lift but very slowly!  I then tried the app on my phone and it worked perfect!?

Can anyone please advise what I may be doing wrong or if this may be a fault with the hand controller?  I have tried to find information in the manual but the manual is based on the older controller and has no information on this left dial.

Many thanks

Karl
2015-1-5
Use props
disco4wd
lvl.1

Australia

hi karl,
have you done the firmware upgrades to the latest. Also make sure you have to latest software assistant's as well before doing the firmware.
2015-1-5
Use props
karl.roberts12
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Disco,

Yes, I received the Phantom a few days ago and I have downloaded all the latest software from DJI.   The Phantom itself was up to date according to the software but the RC did need an update which was then completed.

Thank you
2015-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules