2619 5 2016-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
millerswraye
lvl.2
Flight distance : 408415 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can the micro usb port be used to export video instead of sd card being removed?
2016-2-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Yes, you can. You just need to connect your Osmo to a PC with a USB cable. You can download all the pictures and videos from the SD card to your own PC.
2016-2-15
Use props
pstamper
lvl.1

United States

Mine does not work - I connect to my PC using usb cable and nothing at all happens - this along with the issue I'm having with bad videos makes me believe the unit I was sold is defective.
2016-5-4
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

pstamper@nomaco Posted at 2016-5-5 01:21
Mine does not work - I connect to my PC using usb cable and nothing at all happens - this along with ...

Hello!
In this situation, I'm afraid it's the problem of the USB Driver in your PC so that the Osmo couldn't be recognized.
Hope this link may help you out: http://windows.microsoft.com/en- ... ms-with-usb-devices

Any further feedback would be appreciated!
2016-5-4
Use props
pstamper
lvl.1

United States

My computers, more than 1, have no problem with phantoms or other devices. My company's IT department confirmed this so the problem IS NOT my PC
2016-5-4
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

pstamper@nomaco Posted at 2016-5-5 14:04
My computers, more than 1, have no problem with phantoms or other devices. My company's IT departmen ...

Hi,
Is there any abnormal phenomenon after you power on the Osmo? (When you're trying to connect the Osmo to your PC, the Osmo should be under power-on status)
Please try to use a SD card reader to download the files in the SD card.
You may need to check if the micro-USB port is working normally.

You mentioned the video issue, is it the problem in http://forum.dji.com/thread-48412-1-1.html? If it's, our engineers are working on this issue, we'll reply you later.
2016-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules