I use a Iphone 6S plus for my display device and a P3A
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rain1dog
lvl.3

United States

Should the 6S Plus be more than capable in handling the lightbridge live video stream?

2016-2-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

There have been reports of people having battery issues running the 6S on the RC unit.
2016-2-16
Use props
sunil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3094 ft
United States

I have been using my 6s Plus for a month with a P3A and it works well. The video feed is excellent, and the battery drain is acceptable - maybe 10-15% per 20 minutes of flight.

I do recommend a sun shade so that you can view the screen in bright light.
2016-2-17
Use props
QuadBart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256506 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been using my Iphone 6+ for quite a while. Works great.  Battery "drain" or usage isn't too bad at all IMO.  I usually fly a couple three batteries and it used maybe 20% of the phone battery.  Now I'm also good about not having all those notifications turned on, close all non-essential apps as well.  
2016-2-18
Use props
ElMarto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24229 ft
Canada

The screen on the 6S Plus is GREAT for P3 flights, I love mine. The only issue I have with it is in the colder temps (from -10C and below) where it will basically shut down completely after like 10 minutes. Can't wait to travel to Hawaii next week to NOT have to worry about that! LOL!!!
2016-2-18
Use props
Rain1dog
lvl.3

United States

ElMarto Posted at 2016-2-18 06:44
The screen on the 6S Plus is GREAT for P3 flights, I love mine. The only issue I have with it is in  ...

Thank you, guys!
2016-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules