Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Standard YouTube live
1708 13 2016-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
enes.tp
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi DJI, I've been used Phantom 3 Standard for a month. In the DJI Go app menu, there is an option to stream my video straight to YouTube. What am i going to ask is, how can i stream directly to YouTube with my Phantom 3 Standard?

The problem that i have is, when i connect my craft to my mobile, the internet connection suddenly be switched off, so that i can't sing in to my YouTube account?

Thanks a lot

Greating from Jawa Timur, Indonesia
2016-2-17
Use props
GQ.
Second Officer

Canada

Have you set up your Youtube account for direct streaming ?
If not that is the reason why you cannot.
2016-2-17
Use props
enes.tp
lvl.1

Indonesia

hi GQ I've done that already on my PC, my problem is i can't connet to the internet while my mobile is connected through my phantom via wifi
2016-2-17
Use props
Ciancr
lvl.2

United States

when i tested the youtube streaming -

Went into the DJI go app -camera - 3 lines on the top right and youtube streaming on
followed the steps and you will have a option to start a stream

I think if you have the 3G/4g on your phone it may upload it over that -

I haven't tested out in the field but will try that later and will let you know
2016-2-17
Use props
enes.tp
lvl.1

Indonesia

hello Ciancr, I've already done that step, but each time i tried to login to my YouTube account, my connection to the internet shut down
2016-2-17
Use props
Nicola90s
Captain
Flight distance : 3060869 ft
Italy

Are you using an iPhone? If yes, have you controlled if on settings (that you can find in Me tab of the DJI GO app in right up corner) the voice "Use Cellular Data To Upload" is green?
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

i think I told you in another thread you made.
Use the GO app only (aircraft and RC off) and go through the menus and then log into your YouTube account through the app. After you've set it all up then power up the aircraft/RC.
2016-2-17
Use props
Nicola90s
Captain
Flight distance : 3060869 ft
Italy

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-17 21:53
i think I told you in another thread you made.
Use the GO app only (aircraft and RC off) and go thro ...

But he said that internet connection is blocked, maybe he didn't allow cellular data.
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Nicola90s Posted at 2016-2-18 05:59
But he said that internet connection is blocked, maybe he didn't allow cellular data.

No he didn't say it's blocked. He said he cannot connect to the internet because he was connected to the aircraft.
That's why I said to have the aircraft and RC powered off and only the app turned on. That way he can connect to the internet in the app and log into his YouTube account, then after it's setup power up the aircraft and RC .
2016-2-17
Use props
enes.tp
lvl.1

Indonesia

hi Nicola90, i used android on my nexus 7, and there are no option "Use Cellular Data To Upload"
2016-2-17
Use props
enes.tp
lvl.1

Indonesia

hi Ken, ok I'll try to setup my live streaming first, and than i will switch on my RC
2016-2-17
Use props
ZiF_YEE
lvl.1

China

close your wifi,  using only  cell link
2016-2-25
Use props
kaaooss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2743143 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Does any one else get to this screen and it won't stop 'thinking' on the 'start encoder' tab, any tips

IMG_0149.PNG
IMG_0149.PNG
2016-3-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

kaaooss Posted at 2016-3-7 20:08
Does any one else get to this screen and it won't stop 'thinking' on the 'start encoder' tab, any ti ...

I know this post was old just it was just used as a reference, the P3S has YouTube streaming but you have to have a data enabled device.
2016-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules