DJI PH3 Not enough Power - HELP HELP HELP
816 5 2016-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Highlanderedd
New
Flight distance : 265243 ft
Sweden

Hi, I updated the firmware on my DJI 3 Standard and now each time I try to get it to fly, even in beginner mode, I get a message saying along the lines of "Not enough Power" This message appears but it does not start the motors, nothing... Even with the sticks or via the app, I get the same message. Any ideas why....battery is 100% and controller is 100%

Via my iPhone, I can see the camera view, see all the options just that the motors do not turn etc.

Chatting with support, not got any solid solution or support....

Really not happy with After Sales support, especially for the price you pay for these drones....

Anybody had this problem or know how to solve it....

Chat went really well.........no idea whats wrong...apply to send in object for repair....how long will that take....no idea....

Not bad for an item that is less than 2 months old.....
2016-2-17
Use props
Highlanderedd
New
Sweden

Well support have not helped me but I ended up doing some investigation myself and fixed it.....

Thanks for nothing DJI.....although I like my DJI Phantom 3 quality and usage, I think I will inform everybody that the Equipment is good but if you have a problem, then you are on your own......
2016-2-17
Use props
Highlanderedd
New
Sweden

Highlanderedd Posted at 2016-2-17 14:51
Well support have not helped me but I ended up doing some investigation myself and fixed it.....

Th ...

Wow, just found out that if you have to send the drone in for repair, it's at your own cost.....
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

What did you do that made the motors start and message go away.And next time it happens take a screenshot.
2016-2-17
Use props
Highlanderedd
New
Sweden

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-17 18:47
What did you do that made the motors start and message go away.And next time it happens take a scree ...

I did take some photos and supplied them to DJI Support but as a an IT Professional looking after deployment of software in a company of more than 50000 IT users, i find the DJI support really pathetic.
They do need to employ people who know their Equipment etc....
2016-3-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Highlanderedd Posted at 2016-3-4 18:07
I did take some photos and supplied them to DJI Support but as a an IT Professional looking after  ...

So you have no photos of the message, I don't see a photo posted here.
2016-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules