Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 with GoPro sessions
782 6 2016-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Easy setup, you need GoPro sessions, aftermarket go pole and some mounts. Haven't tried it yet because of the snow.

2016-2-17
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

it looks like you should some how counter the weight so you don't have any issues? Im sure you wont have any issues cause the inspire is very powerful but just to be on the safe side. This looks badass though and curious how it films and how it flies, keep us posted.
2016-2-17
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

americanrawlins Posted at 2016-2-17 15:52
it looks like you should some how counter the weight so you don't have any issues? Im sure you wont  ...

I will post a video when I take her out, it's really not a very heavy setup, it will more than likely make the rear motors work a little harder, we shall see___
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

wow, now your drone taking selfie looks very cool, but you probably will need to do some weight balancing before flying it
2016-2-17
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

Id think a simple fishing weight would suffice. It would look ugly but in theory should work.
2016-2-18
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Looks good. Not the first I have seen. There are some good videos online from this kind of setup.

Dave
2016-2-18
Use props
Hterag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961978 ft
China

Haha, that looks hilarious and I'd love to see the video. I've actually thought about something similar with a cheap action camera on a stick at the front to do, "dronies" (selfies for drones) from the correct selfie angle.

I have a small dictation device which I use to record the sound (because motor roaring is awesome) that I stick to the place where your camera attaches (it seems to get the least wind there)  but having seen this I might take that off and try that.
2016-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules