DJI GO wants to upgrade my firmware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
draadkar
lvl.3

Nigeria

Hi. havent used my P3P for past month. now when i turn it on the DJI GO app is telling me to upgrade the firmware for the P3standard? I have checked my craft has the latest firmware that was made available on 22/12/2015. when i start the litchi app i have no problems, but i would also like to use the DJI GO app from time to time. please assist if you know what is happening

2016-2-18
Use props
draadkar
lvl.3

Nigeria

OK. I have downloaded the firmware with the tablet and now when i restarted the craft and the RC it is okay. seems it sorted itself out
2016-2-18
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

Did you get a new battery?
2016-2-18
Use props
draadkar
lvl.3

Nigeria

microcyb Posted at 2016-2-18 20:45
Did you get a new battery?

No both my batteries are more than 6 months in use
2016-2-18
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

That was just a banner telling users that there's a firmware update for the Standard.
If your aircraft needs and update it will tell you in the status page when you power everything up.
The RC is updated through the app and the P3P aircraft through the BIN file.
Glad your all up and running.
2016-2-18
Use props
draadkar
lvl.3

Nigeria

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-18 21:27
That was just a banner telling users that there's a firmware update for the Standard.
If your aircra ...

nope it was not just a banner. it actually stopped me from connecting then when i clicked update then it told me to go back to the main page and do the upgrade. but it is ok now
2016-2-18
Use props
draadkar
lvl.3

Nigeria

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-18 21:27
If your aircra ...

nope it was not just a banner. it actually stopped me from connecting then when i clicked update then it told me to go back to the main page and do the upgrade. but it is ok now
2016-2-18
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

draadkar Posted at 2016-2-19 04:54
nope it was not just a banner. it actually stopped me from connecting then when i clicked update t ...

That's strange, if anything like that ever happens again get a scree shot of it.
2016-2-18
Use props
draadkar
lvl.3

Nigeria

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-18 22:04
That's strange, if anything like that ever happens again get a scree shot of it.

Definitely will do
2016-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules