Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal vibration just by moving p3p. off air & low light. RMA?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imagines.and.wo
lvl.3

Croatia

Got my p3p just about 20 days ago. Had p3a befoure, got it with out of focus camera so dealer was so kind to replace it under 30days no ask.
Updated FW to 1.6 out of box. Since day one i experience jello. Getting about 70% of footage ruined... ok, got ND filters.. but no big difference.
And just now, playing a bit looking to find out what causes vibration i started recording this clip and turned p3 around and whole gimbal started to shake wild.

I red lot's of threads like this and it looks like i got same issue.

Red a lot of stuff about props, calibration and general stuff too cause i love tech and that stuff.. So i do not have unbalanced props, i have balancer just for fun, i do not crash nor having not remove foam from gimbal.

I'm in EU, should i contact RMA?
Thanks for any advice!
2016-2-18
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Sometimes this is caused by the gimbal becoming loose on the shaft attaching it to the gimbal mount. There is a small hex socket screw that tightens the mounting onto the shaft just under the gimbal unit. See if tightening the screw fixes the problem.
2016-2-18
Use props
imagines.and.wo
lvl.3

Croatia

Checked that. Looks tighten very well. Also camera, or arm does not touching or rubbing bottom of the assembly(arm). There is little play where it should be..
Sorry for my english. I'm talking about this screw: http://www.phantompilots.com/attachments/image1-4-jpg.35773/   
Got this unit about 20 days ago..
2016-2-18
Use props
imagines.and.wo
lvl.3

Croatia

Update: this occurs only when body tilted down & right so gimbal is near it's maximum.

Any thoughts. thanks
2016-2-19
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Is it the same when you pitching it this the flight? If yes you probably will have to contact your local service center and get the RMA
2016-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules