Zenmuse z15-BMPCC connection issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
acoo0246
lvl.1
Flight distance : 271440 ft
Australia

Hi all,
Having trouble getting my zenmuse Z15-BMPCC to work. On power up, it appears to initiatlize ok, finds level and pointing foward but then starts a slow pan/roll to the right and down. Motors make a loud humming noise. The gimbal does not accept tilt inputs from the Lightbridge 2 ground unit even though the input is mapped and appearing to work in the Go app.

I cannot connect to the zenmuse assistant to perform an upgrade of the firmware - the blue and green lights on the assistant software seem to indicate there is a connection, however when I run Tools - > Upgrade I get the error telling me that there is a read timeout (presumably from the gimbal).
I have already replaced the GCU (after getting no help from the supplier - another story) - and this is problem still occuring, which leads me to believe that it might be the gimbal itself.

Has anyone else had the same/similar issues?

I have the following setup:

S1000 + A2 + Lightbridge 2 + Z15-BMPCC

2016-2-18
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

It might be the connection problem of the gimbal. Please make sure you've connected the gimbal to the CAN2 port of A2, then try to connect the assistant software and upgrade one more time. Please provide your connection setting or software screenshot if possible.  If the timeout warning still persist, try to use another USB cable.
2016-2-18
Use props
Coops
lvl.1
Flight distance : 271440 ft
Australia

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-19 12:54
It might be the connection problem of the gimbal. Please make sure you've connected the gimbal to th ...

Amy,
Yes it is connected to the CAN2 port. I have used three different PCs, replaced the GCU, used different (and brand new) USB cables, everything. There is nothing to show in terms of a screen shot as it doesn't connect!

I'm getting ready to chuck this whole useless piece of junk and never buy DJI again. The expense and frustration have been for nothing and I'm losing money!
2016-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules