DJI Go app missing flight records on Ipad
2989 11 2016-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
topleader
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3127336 ft
United States

I use the IPAD mini 4 for when flying and always back up my flight records from that. It has always been correct until recently it took away 10 flights.
I have a total of 38 flights on the ipad which I can see every record of every flight when I scroll down all 38 flights, but the summary at the top says I only have 28 flights.
Everytime I sync on the ipad, it says success everytime.
Anyone know why it is not displaying the correct number of flights, hours and distance?

When I sync my Galaxy S4 phone, it says exactly what it should, all 38 flights, correct hours, correct distance traveled.

Ipad Mini 4

Ipad Mini 4

Galaxy S4

Galaxy S4
2016-2-19
Use props
mikefilmguy
New

United States

Sorry no solution here, but I am having the same problem - Phantom professional 3, iPad air 2 - sync to the cloud and the total tally actually goes down after I fly!

Updated the app on both iPhone 6 and iPad air 2 - consistent anomalie across apple products !

Michael O
2016-2-21
Use props
cesarromein
lvl.4
Flight distance : 842890 ft
Netherlands

Here the same problems. My Galaxy S6 shows all my 52 flights but my Samsung Note shows only 48 flights , how many times I synchronize the 4 flight recordings stay away from the total list on the Galaxya0 Note.  This might be a DJI issue
2016-2-21
Use props
Strawberry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15974544 ft
United Kingdom

Same here definitely a bug. Total flights is 9 only shows 5 flights
2016-2-21
Use props
topleader
lvl.2
United States

Strawberry Posted at 2016-2-21 10:56
Same here definitely a bug. Total flights is 9 only shows 5 flights

Maybe they will work out the bugs on the next update. I flew 4 more times today and the summary went back to the same number once I synced my ipad, but worked synced up fine on my Samsung S4 phone.
2016-2-21
Use props
PlayDog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2294934 ft
Sweden

YES, I met the same problem. I used the ipad mini as monitor to fly the bird and sync it to cloud after flying, but I always found the records didn't include all my flying. When I used the android device to sync records from cloud, it seems that all flying records were shown. Maybe cloud technique competence is not as same level as flying and camera technique in DJI.
BTW, when i used ipad mini to sync record by wifi, I always find that it would stop at progress 3% for a long time....
2016-2-21
Use props
hvilorio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10184222 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

I'm also having the same problems... from 500 flights I'm down to 364... and overtime I sync it comes up with a different number. I checked and in my FlightRecords on the DJI Go app via iTunes I have 500 records, but for some reason the app doesn't show them correctly.
2016-2-25
Use props
topleader
lvl.2
United States

hvilorio Posted at 2016-2-25 22:07
I'm also having the same problems... from 500 flights I'm down to 364... and overtime I sync it come ...

This has been brought to the attention of the engineers, and will be one of the fixes in the next go app update.
2016-2-26
Use props
hvilorio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10184222 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

topleader Posted at 2016-2-26 21:05
This has been brought to the attention of the engineers, and will be one of the fixes in the next  ...

But are they lost or they will come back?
2016-2-28
Use props
PlayDog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2294934 ft
Sweden

This problem seems to have been confirmed by DJI. And they said they would fix this problem in next IOS version.
BTW, I found that the record is not LOST, they are saved in cloud, but it is just not shown correctly in IOS device.
If you use your Android device to sync the flight record, you would find all the record you have synced.
2016-2-28
Use props
BlackBetty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21319 ft
United States

Does anyone know yet if this problem has been resolved? I went from doing dozens of flights to now being down to six. And I need past flight information for a future shoot. Is there any fix to this yet?
2016-5-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

The new Go app which was released earlier today, mentions bug fixes. But it doesn't categorize or identify anything.
So, Do you, or who knows, exactly which bugs have been addressed this time?
Update your bird and find out the easy way... ;-)
One nice new option that is now available, you can change the Identity of your prized drone, in the app.
Become the new drone owner with your own pet name. Ha
It's all well in E-Town, what about you? Eh? Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2016-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules