Los Angeles, San Diego
544 2 2016-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sam.lehmann
New

Germany

Hi guys,
I'm from Germany and will be travelling through California starting in about week. Since I'm too afraid to bring my own phantom 3 because Im backpacking it would be cool to meet up and fly. If you are interested let me know! Samuel.lehmann1@gmail.com
Looking forward to hear from you!

Cheers,
Sam
2016-2-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hi Sam, how are you going to meet anyone and fly, if you don't bring your own Phantom 3 with you?
Are you suggesting, others give you their drone for you to borrow? ;-)
There are some drone retailers that actually rent out drones and other equipment. Perhaps that would be a better option for you.
The correct procedure would be for you to bring your own gear, and enjoy it. As you may not meet anyone else there, who's content in loaning their drone, to a complete stranger.
Both of those highly populated cities have much incredible scenery and most awesome places to explore from above...
I Hope that you have a safe and memorable visit, and will happily share your wonder filled pics and spectacular video captures upon retuning to your homeland.

RedHotPoker
2016-2-20
Use props
sam.lehmann
New

Germany

What I was thinking is not to lend it out but to fly together. But thanks for your advice, I will check out some rentals as well
2016-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules