Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikael
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24199 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all,

I just got my Go Professional X5 travel mode case. Long name. For my Inspire Pro Black edition. If any others out here are thinking about getting one I thought that I would post my impression of it.

Its a large case. Much larger than the case that DJI ships the Inspire in. It is super sturdy and there is plenty of room for everything you need to put in it. You easily fit your Inspire 1 Pro in travel mode, a bunch of batteries, the X5 camera box. 2 controllers. 2 ipads, charger, cables, memory cards and a lot of other useful things. With everything in it except batteries it weighs about 17 kilograms. Well below the airlines limits. It has two wheels so you can roll it like a carry on. It would have been better if it had 4 wheels, but thats just my opinion.

However. It is a really large case. So the DJI case still has its place. The GO P bag is great for travel. But I will still use the DJI Case when I am doing shorter trips without having to check something in. The DJI case fits easily in your car. And is so much easier to carry and walk around with. But for traveling. The Go P bag looks awesome. They also sell TSA approved latches with built in locks. You have to order those extra for an additional 20 dollars. The GO P bag is 429 USD. But if you want to keep your Inspire safe. Thats a cheap insurance.

Hope this helped someone who are thinking about getting something really sturdy for traveling with their Inspire. Have a great weekend. Im leaving for Sweden on sunday.

IMG_36101.jpg
2016-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules