Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lame Explanation on why some have not received their Inspire
1292 6 2015-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gds3d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 29646 ft
United States

Dear customer
We are sorry for keep you waiting. Yes, we have got your order and now we stillhave not shipped it out yet.
Here is the latest new of the Inspire 1
We have no dual remote control version at the beginning, so we only shipped asmall part of single remote control version out on December 31th. However,since most of t he customer pre-ordered the dual remote control and help youget the product soon, we decide to send you the single remote control versionfirstly and send you the second one later. That is what we emailed you before.
Since we have no shipping service in the last few days due to the new year. Nowthere are many orders from all over the world, including China, we cannot giveyou a specific shipping date
But we still have to send the orders based on the payment date and it will bearound this week. Thank you
Wishyou have a great day

I ordered on Nov. 16

2015-1-6
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

ugh........
2015-1-6
Use props
JAEKAE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58560 ft
United States

I ordered a dual remote  package on Nov.13th and I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation.
2015-1-6
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

I was told the same thing after hearing it will be late feb ...
2015-1-6
Use props
MainlineAerial
New

United States

Late Feb til you get the 2nd controller?
2015-1-6
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Supply and demand, expected issues, DJI is reputable from my experiences with them. They can only do so much. I would rather wait for a finished product than play the odds. Sit tight.
2015-1-6
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

nope single control unit
Get a second response it ships this week so I don't know anymore its too cold to fly here any ways..lol
2015-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules