Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
E1200 & Pixhawk
2333 4 2016-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jameshoare
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hello
I am commissionong pixhawk and E1200 and I get 6 yellow lights and a beep every few seconds - can anyone throw any light on a soluton.

Hexacopter,  power board ok, 6s battery , 5V regulator

James

2016-2-21
Use props
magius99
lvl.2

Malta

Have you tried arming the board ?
2016-2-24
Use props
Arrow1969
lvl.4
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I take it you have a S900  where are you aware that with the Pixhawk you need to you revers the rotation of the arms, the frout right rotar anti-clockwise it needs to be a clockwise one and the same with the rest.
2016-2-28
Use props
timonroecg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 156401 ft
Japan

I've created a thread here to capture feedback on increases in flight time, if any, due to upgrading to the E1200.  If you have any data on this could you please respond to the thread I've created.  Thank you.

DJI
This post is my use case for why anyone should be able to PM anyone else on the forum.  From this thread you must first add another user as a friend before you can PM them.  I and/or these users must not have enough points yet because this feature doesn't show up.  Instead, I'm forced to create the post above which just spams all forum users.  

The forum exists to create a community where people can collaborate and share information.  Not allowing us to communicate, or at least not until some point level is reached, goes directly against this.  Please consider allowing all users to PM each other right from the beginning.

2016-4-28
Use props
Skylark9
lvl.1
United States

Hey James how did you go with your pixhawk setup... ? Did you get/have any issues with motors out of synch' or not powering up in full? Could you please share what you did to fix it ?

thank you
2016-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules