My Ronin Makes Grinding Noise when i Turn it on ( Video Attached)
2047 3 2016-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iamjayceon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341 ft
United States

I have had my ronin for about a year, and recently it started making this grinding noise when i turn it on. Is it broken? Can i send it in for repair? Or is it just a setting ?
Im just looking to see if anyone else has had this problem and fixed it. thanks.
Ive used my ronin for a good amount of time and have never had any problems or grinding.

Ive also read that this has to do with "stiffness" so I tried to connect my ronin to the pc app. but I cant get that to work either. Windows 8.1

I installed the latest DJI WIn from the website and downloaded the latest assistant.

1. When I install with the Ronin plugged in to the pc like it ask me to it gives me this error.
ronin1.jpg

2. When I install with the Ronin UNPLUGGED it says successful
ronin2.jpg

3. But when I run the program, it doesn't seem to be connected to the Ronin at all. ( the computer does make the little bling sound when I plug the ronin into it like all usbs do)
Ronin 3.jpg
2016-2-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
When you re-start your computer after installing the DJI WIN, can you connect the Ronin to the assistant software?
Can you figure out where the noise comes from when you powering on the Ronin?
2016-2-24
Use props
iamjayceon
lvl.1
United States

So the guys at DJI said i had to send my Ronin in, So i did. After a couple weeks in their care,(pretty fast turn around not upset) i got an email saying it would be $130 to repair. I paid the money and got an email saying my ronin was on its way back! I received it and was very excited so i fired it up and guess what? Still Broken.

Its doing the same exact thing it was doing a month ago when i sent it off.

2016-4-27
Use props
iamjayceon
lvl.1
United States

Did they even test it before they sent it back? This is just terrible customer service for a high end product.
2016-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules