Ronin hard case - dimensions + weight
6078 5 2016-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pbt04
lvl.1

Ghana

Hi, regarding the 'standard' carry case which ships with the DJI Ronin, would anyone know if it is exactly the same as this one from the B&H site:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1125028-REG/hprc_hprc2700wron_wheeled_hard_cs_w_foam.html/pageID/accessory

I would love to know the dimensions of the standard carry case, because I need to check if it would qualify as hand (carry-on) luggage on an international flight

Thanks,

Patrick
2016-2-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

The Ronin comes with an extremely strong, durable, water-tight carrying case with rolling wheels. The dimensions of standard one is around 32*40*70 (cm). The outline looks very similar to the one in the provided link.
2016-2-23
Use props
pbt04
lvl.1

Ghana

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-24 06:30
The Ronin comes with an extremely strong, durable, water-tight carrying case with rolling wheels. T ...

Thanks for your answer

I've just been told by UK-based DJI dealer RCGeek.co.uk that the weight of Ronin + hard case is a staggering 22kg!!

2016-2-24
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

pbt04 Posted at 2016-2-24 20:52
Thanks for your answer

I've just been told by UK-based DJI dealer RCGeek.co.uk that the weight of ...

You're welcome!
The carrying case is really a little heavy...However, it has rolling wheels, so it won't be very inconvenient.
2016-2-24
Use props
pbt04
lvl.1

Ghana

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-25 02:09
You're welcome!
The carrying case is really a little heavy...However, it has rolling wheels, so it ...

I am probably just going to go for a Lowe Pro bag like in this review: http://myfirstdrone.com/reviews/dji-ronin-m-review/

If I were to get the hard case, it would seriously eat into my luggage allowance on my next int'l flight
2016-2-26
Use props
Michael Perfect
lvl.2
Philippines

[ok nothing]
2019-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules