Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone flown in Vietnam
990 1 2016-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikeybarrkid
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Hi all.  I'm going to Vietnam soon and plan to take my phantom along with my GoPro and dslr to make some videos while over there.  Anyone has any issues flying in Vietnam or know of any laws I might need to be aware of?
2016-2-21
Use props
PurePotential
New
South Korea

Did anyone receive any head way on this problem for us fellow drone users? I've expressed all avenues for applying for a permit to fly. I spoke with numerous of other travelers that say it's hit or miss. It's a 50/50 chance the drone could be confiscated, then same say they had no issues. I'm flying from Seoul, S. Korea -> Hanoi -> Nha Trang. Then departure is from Nha Trang -> Da Nang -> Seoul, S. Korea. Every comment or review I've seen, drone users hand carry their drone. But what if the drone has put in a hard shell case and put under the plane in checked baggage within my suitcase, would that cause an issue? I really want some drone footage, however, I don't want to risk having it confiscated because I'm arriving and departing from different airports. I've attempted to use google translate for the Ministry of Defense website to find the form. I've asked people for the form to submit. Others have stated they either sent an email to request for permission and no response. One person stated you can pay someone to do it for you, but not evidence or proof backing that or a referral. Use travelers/drone users need some head way on this! Can anyone share their experience here or help for that matter? Thanks!
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules