853 5 2016-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charlotte Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21296 ft
United States

Happy MOnday all,
I trust this message finds you in peace and all is well.

I don't know how I get there. But I made a change to slow down my gimball ball.... But it must've been way too much.

Now when I use that dial on the left side of the controller to point straight down it takes f-o-r-e-v-e-e-e-r-r-r-r  so very slow.

I reset all Gimball things from the Go App but it did not improve.  I can't even find that option from the app.

Can you please let me know how can I get my gimbal to normal speed'

Thanks

T.

2016-2-22
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Go to the top right hand corner of the DJI go app  main flight screen  You will see a symbol like this    :=   ( Add one more underscore to the = sign )   This will bring up General Settings, click on the transmitter Icon, Then Click on Gimbal wheel Speed. Set accordingly . Now do this with the Aircraft and Transmitter on Just like you are about to fly ( But dont fly for Now)  .  The reason being is that some of the settings are stored  on the aircraft, some are stored on transmiiter and some on App.

Basic Program Flow Chart ....................General settings/RC settings/Gimbal wheel speed                  
I set mine at 30   personal preference.

Also fire up In this order:
1: Transmitter
2: Aircraft
3. Dji go app on device.

Turn off in this order . Very Important to store settings  data properly.
1. Aircraft
2. Transmitter
3.  Device or Go  app

This goes for most of the settings like gain and expo as well.  For them to lock you must be in flight ready Mode.

Have fun -donnie

2016-2-22
Use props
Charlotte Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21296 ft
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-2-22 11:08
Go to the top right hand corner of the DJI go app  main flight screen  You will see a symbol li ...

Thank you Donnie
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-2-23 00:08
Go to the top right hand corner of the DJI go app  main flight screen  You will see a symbol li ...

Thanks Donnie, very nice of you to help out
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please refer to this tutorial http://forum.dji.com/thread-39893-1-1.html
2016-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules