Phantom 2 Vision+ - after landed on his back - blinking red
2584 10 2014-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
weddingstoke
lvl.3
United Kingdom

So i had a crash with my drone from about 20meters , one screw on the cover has smashed and the propellers .
Im switching it on and only thing i can here and see is red blinking leds and beeping sound.
I checked inside , the voltage on the naza led  imput is 0 , but i cannot figure out the motherboard on phantom, where is the fault ? i assume it can be bec or power module for naza but i cant find where is that on the motherboard  
2014-9-26
Use props
weddingstoke
lvl.3
United Kingdom

2014-9-26
Use props
weddingstoke
lvl.3
United Kingdom

i found myself what it was ,basically this little square unit was knocked out and broke apart , does anyone know what it is ?
2014-9-26
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Red blinking leds and beeping sound means system failure.
I don't have any schematics to tell you what it does nor can I find any.
But with that said I would be looking at getting a new main board.
And or send it in to your dealer for repair.
2014-9-26
Use props
weddingstoke
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Ive managed to replace main board and it works fine,  thanks for advice hd_ultra,  now I think the wifi video link is also broken,  i have no idea where to get it from :/
2014-9-30
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

I think you have to bind the range extender to the phantom now.                                                                                                                                             

In the event that camera and Range Extender bindingis lost or an item has been repaired or replaced,binding must be performed using the DJI VISION App.

(1) Power on the camera and Range Extender.
(2) Approximately 30 seconds later, press the Binding Reset Button on the Range Extender with a pin until the SYSTEM Indicator turns off. The Range Extender will then restart automatically
(3) Approximately 30 seconds later, the SYSTEM Indicator will start to blink green, indicating that the Range Extender is ready for binding.

(4) Enable Wi-Fi on your mobile device then select “Phantom_XXXXXX” the (SSIDof your Range Extender) from theWi-Fi network list.

(5) Run the DJI VISION App then tap -> Settings -> General -> Binding. Select 'Scan QR Code' to scanthe camera QR code on the bottom of aircraft. Get the camera SSID (E.g. FC200_xxxxxx) and the MACaddress. You can also skip the scan and enter the camera MAC address directly. The MACaddress can be found on the camera label.

(6) Tap the tick in the top right corner. The Range Extender should automatically restart. Binding is now complete.

2014-9-30
Use props
brentboverhof
New

United States

So i crashed my Phantom 2 Vision+ from similar height. Camera/Gimbal destroyed. Orderd a replacement one and worked fine when pairing with my iphone 5s. Upgraded to iphone 6 and now i cannot bind the new camera with the app. "Connection to Phantom Failed". I cannot find the mac address anywhere on the new camera, only a QR code that is so small nothing scans. Does anyone know how to find the mac address?

I am currently working on finding out how to get into the camera via computer program. Maybe this will help....
2014-10-9
Use props
brentboverhof
New

United States

brentboverhof@g Posted at 2014-10-9 22:17
So i crashed my Phantom 2 Vision+ from similar height. Camera/Gimbal destroyed. Orderd a replacement ...

Replacement camera and 3 axis gimbal for the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus. Does not include wiring harness or upper mounting plate (you must use your original one). No need to bind since the Phantom 2 Vision+ binds with the wifi module inside the craft, not the camera itself.
2014-10-9
Use props
stryjek
lvl.3
United Kingdom

:/ so expensive crash
2014-10-10
Use props
DJI-Sophie
lvl.2

China

brentboverhof@g Posted at 2014-10-9 22:17
So i crashed my Phantom 2 Vision+ from similar height. Camera/Gimbal destroyed. Orderd a replacement ...

Hi brentboverhof, please send us the serial number of your Phantom which started with PH, we can help you to find the MAC.
2014-10-11
Use props
DJI-Sophie
lvl.2

China

Hi weddingstoke, still suggest you to send the Phantom back for check and repair.
2014-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules