Should I buy inspire 1 v2 ?
1494 10 2016-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
royalakshay
lvl.1

India

Hi,
I am looking to buy dji inspire 1 v2 , I am afraid that the new model of dji aircraft is coming out so my inspire 1 v2 doesn't gets old, old school tech
as I want to invest in something new tech - for long use , so my question is should I buy or wait for inspire 2 ??
I like the dual operator of inspire 1
I fly p3p I am very happy with it ,
I am into aerial cinematography / fliming Thanks
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

With the incredible deal DJI has going on the V2 with 2 remotes, I'd jump on that deal.
http://store.dji.com/product/inspire-1-v2-accessories-kit
2016-2-22
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I would go all out and get the Inspire 1 with 2 controlers if thats what you need and get the X5 camera as well.  Only get the X5 if you really understand photography  and want to get the most out of your system.  Or start with the X3 and you can always upgrade to the X5.  Your choice !

I owned a Phantom 3 Pro like yourself and I liked it ,  I LOVE my Inspire though.

Have Fun-donnie
2016-2-22
Use props
royalakshay
lvl.1

India

Thanks for your reply
2016-3-5
Use props
I1ADDICT
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-22 14:16
With the incredible deal DJI has going on the V2 with 2 remotes, I'd jump on that deal.
http://store ...

Wow...that is a smoking deal.  

Check it out.  You get the new more sturdy gimbal mount, bigger motors, an extra remote (550 dollars), the charging hub (99 dollars), a spare TB47 = 18 mins more flight time (149 dollars) and a hood...that really is a smoking deal direct from DJI so you'd be elligiable for DJI care...if you want to go that route.  I am still on the fence personally as I've heard of other options like getting camera insurance and then adding that it's on a UAV (don't say drone) and they'll cover you.
You're going to love your Inspire, I get mine back today...so I am beyond stoked!  I am upgrading to the X5 gimbal (comes standard on the new Inspire 1 v2's), as it's dampeners are way more sturdy and durable like I said.  Worth the extra money IMO.

Anyways, you're going to love the I1 over the P3P.   The control alone feels way more smoothe and fluent to me.  Not to mention, raising and lowering my landing gear still makes me giddy and giggle like a little girl every time. ;)
Don't be shy, ask lots of questions btw!  The Inspire 1 is a little intimidating at first...probably because it looks like a Klingon Bird of Prey. lol

Now, let's go fly!!!!  Wooohoooo!
2016-3-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

I1ADDICT Posted at 2016-3-5 23:36
Wow...that is a smoking deal.  

Check it out.  You get the new more sturdy gimbal mount, bigger mo ...

I agree, the deal is awesome and the Inspire V2 is incredible. BUT, this P4 is totally sweet.
2016-3-5
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tech is always changing and for me I have the Inspire 1 old version the P3P and ordered the new V2 Inspire for back up.  You cannot have to many of these aircraft (s)  Love the Inspire it is my favorite bird... The P3P is lots of fun too

So, don't wait to have fun flying.... jump in the waters warm

Rich
2016-3-5
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-3-5 15:16
Tech is always changing and for me I have the Inspire 1 old version the P3P and ordered the new V2 I ...

I know what you mean I have the inspire 1, inspire pro x5, phantom 3 pro, osmo and I think I still have a phantom vision plus lying around somewhere. And in a couple of weeks I'll have a phantom 4 to add to the collection, I can't get enough toys!
2016-3-5
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-3-5 12:16
Tech is always changing and for me I have the Inspire 1 old version the P3P and ordered the new V2 I ...

I agree!

Dave
2016-3-5
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-3-5 15:49
I know what you mean I have the inspire 1, inspire pro x5, phantom 3 pro, osmo and I think I still ...

And I agree with this too!

Dave
2016-3-5
Use props
I1ADDICT
lvl.2

United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-3-5 12:16

Amen!  I couldn't agree more! lol  I could fly a P3P as soon as I set down the Inspire.  It's a totally different experience.

"he who dies with the most toys...wins!"

Anyways, back on topic.  Get an Inspire if you can afford it...ASAP!  You will not be sorry you did.  Now, get in the air and report back soldier.
2016-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules