Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
App not compatible with android tablet
2094 3 2016-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rsmagnum44
New

United States

I have a Verizon Ellipsis 8 android tablet version 5.1.1.  When I bought the tablet back in May, I downloaded the DJI Pilot app and it worked fine.  I havent used it in a few months and today, I tried to use it and the app was not on my tablet.  I went to download DJI Go and it downloaded but will not install.  I went round and round with the Verizon Tech Support and got no where.  Can someone please tell me what I can do to get this app running on my tablet?

Model # QTAQZ3

Software Version: QZ3_31F40
Hardware Version: QZ3_PE3X
2016-2-22
Use props
Old Geezer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23691 ft
United Kingdom

You  have a quad core 1.5 GHz processor in that tablet (which is more that the recommended iPads have, so I'm guessing it's the screen spec - 8" HD Display (1280x800), 189PPI

That 1280x800 won't support HD 1080p FPV and the 189ppi is around half of the spec on all the recommended devices.

A lot of people are stumbling on tablet spec since DJI Go version 2.5.0
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, sorry for your problem, but I am afraid it should be a compatibility issue. You need to change another device.
2016-2-24
Use props
kns1313
lvl.1

United States

The part that scares me is that DJI makes a software change and if it doesn't work on your old device, too bad, go out and buy a new one.  DJI, I'm not really thinking that this is a good solution.
2016-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules