Anyone having trouble entering travel mode? - RESOLVED
1069 1 2015-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MTShipp
lvl.2

United States

Resolution information: I chatted with support (they are great though there is some language barriers at times).
It was user error. And for some of you, you need to know this solution.

The downward facing camera and the ultrasonic sensor is used to go into travel mode! It was user error because, since I was landed on asphalt, I slightly lifted the craft up by hand while entering travel mode to reduce the scrapping of the legs on the asphalt. Since the ultrasonic sensor and camera detected abnormal height, it was going into the flight/landing mode instead of travel!  Performing this same procedure on my kitchen floor now and it works every time.

-------- Original below --------

I flew for the first time today. All went well until I completed.

When I selected enter travel mode from the iOS app, it stated it was entering the mode but instead went all the way to arms up flight mode. I repeated the steps and each time it went from full flight to full landing.  I even tried using the swicth 4x several times and each time it went full to each direction. At this time, I am unable to place it in the carry case.

Anyone else seen this? I am on FW 1.2.0.14.

I am currently awaiting a reply from support but wondered if anyone else has seen this?

To add positive information, it flew fantastically. I took it up to 300' and it danced beautifully.

2015-1-6
Use props
Joola
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1696545 ft
United States

I believe DJI support recommended placing the Inspire on top of the case to enter into travel mode previously. This is more for people who are over grass or carpet or some other material the sensor can't get accurate readings off of but you could do this to keep your feet from getting scratched. It'll probably scratch your case over time so beware.
2015-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules