Considering Selling Out
1013 4 2016-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

Well.... folks, I am thinking of selling the inspire 1 and all the good stuff that was purchased along with her. Moving on to something else and want to sell the entire package that would include:
inspire 1 (still have original box, manuals etc.)
Original battery
3 5700 batteries which 2 are brand new in the box never opened.
The smart charging station.

I guess what I am asking, is if we are allowed to post pictures and an ad or do I need to go somewhere else to do this. I love the machine and have fun with it. I'd rather put some extra cash toward a new toy.
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

I don't mind that you are selling your own used drone here but  any attempts to do business here would be unacceptable
2016-2-22
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Just place it on E-bay and let folks know about it on the Forum.  I have sold a couple things this way.  Provide a link and your good to go.

Sorry to see you movin on...    also put your email address on the forum ad so someone can contact you direct.

cheers donnie
2016-2-23
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-2-23 01:03
I don't mind that you are selling your own used drone here but  any attempts to do business here wou ...

Since I cant contact you privately,  why are all of Pauls Posts gone.  Unless he removed all of them Himself I would like to know .

Thanks Donnie
2016-2-23
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-2-23 15:03
I don't mind that you are selling your own used drone here but  any attempts to do business here wou ...

Hi Tim - Thanks. I'll take some pictures and post everything up. And Thanks Donnie. Everything is in perfect condition too!
2016-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules