Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera only works when unit is cool
933 4 2015-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rhayhurst
lvl.3
Flight distance : 904442 ft
United States

When my P2V+ is first turned on, the camera works.  If I turn it off, and then back on, the camera will not connect, although telemetry still shows in the app.  Any ideas? I think this is heat related.

2015-1-6
Use props
rod
First Officer

New Zealand

Are you on Android?  It does seem a bit sensitive to locking up , but I find an exit/ re-enter the app usually fixes it.  And the PV2+ does run hot.  I keep mine connected to the PC for calibration/updates etc, for the shortest possible time.  It does prefer the airflow of wide open spaces at cruising speed!  
You may also want to check your review image size settings: there are reports of the higher settings causing stuttering and freezing of the image.
Rod
2015-1-6
Use props
rhayhurst
lvl.3
United States

rod@voxvideopro Posted at 2015-1-7 11:46
Are you on Android?  It does seem a bit sensitive to locking up , but I find an exit/ re-enter the a ...

I'm using iPhone, but this is a new issue.  Nothing has changed since about 90 successful flights, except all of a sudden the camera does not display in the app.  Everything else works in the app, all telemetry, camera controls and can even take photos, but there is no fpv.  Oddly, yesterday if I waited 5 minutes it would work again, but today, I've waited as long as 1/2 hour and no fpv in the iPhone app.  Tried 2 identical iPhones, same result.  DJI's local Tech support doesn't answer their phone, return voice mails or emails.  
2015-1-7
Use props
bellarue

United States

Here is a post I had back a few weeks ago, wonder if your having the same issue.                                           , "I have a strange problem with powering up my PV2+. When I first power-up my phantom everything loads and works perfectly. If I power down and power up within a few minutes the ZEN IMU 1.0.0.6 in the Phantom 2 vision assistant 3.6 does not load or show in the tab under upgrade, whice in turn prevents the gimbal from working, BUT if I wait serveral minutes and then power it up everything loads and works perfect, it doesn't seem to matter how long it been powered up a few seconds or serveral minutes, I still have to wait 3 or 4 minutes before it starts up correctly. Any ideas??? "
2015-1-8
Use props
rhayhurst
lvl.3
United States

I think my issue is more closely similar to this one...

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... eid%3D2&lang=en

The bottom line is failed wifi module - the sliver unit that sits next to the Naza.
2015-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules