Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire pro software
1067 3 2016-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marcellopozzett
lvl.1
Flight distance : 541765 ft
United Kingdom

Hello
I am a bit confused.
I have just purchased an Inspire pro.
According to the RC , my new aircraft has the 1.4.00 sotware installed and it keep telling me that Aircraft needs upgrade.
I see the DJI  clearly say that Inspire Pro latest update software should be the 1.03.00.60
I have duly downloaded it on the card, inserted the card, powered the aircraft on... two short beep and nothing else.
Tried dozen of times.
RC is upgraded.
I am afraid to flight because I of the red messge: "Aircraft needs update"and also battery.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards
MP
2016-2-24
Use props
marcellopozzett
lvl.1
Flight distance : 541765 ft
United Kingdom

Donnie Posted at 2016-2-24 13:36
- Is it saying only the Aircraft and Battery  needs updating?  If so Update the AIRCRAFT to the Late ...

Hello, this is the point... I try too...  my RC on the about menu tells me that my aircraft is  on 1.04.00.10 but DJI said that the Inspire Pro specific latest software should be  the 1.03.00.06
The RC tells me that aircraft , camera and battery needs update.
When I follow the exact procedure ( I own a phantom 3 pro and I have done upgrade many times) nothing happens. RC off...aircraft off...introduction of SD with update in root directory and not other files present...power on aircraft.
What I get is the Just normal start up with usual D-D and green light after kimball done his dance.
The company who sold me the Pro suggested to delete dpi Go and reload it which I did and still the red notice: Aircraft need update (also battery and camera).
I tried to upgrade with 1.02 which was a previous version of the 1.03 and it went trough the D-D-D-D and the text file produced says that the new version is the same as the original.
Puzzled
Regards
MP
2016-2-24
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

If indeed you do have 1.1.0.40 ( Pro -Version)  Then before going to 1.3.0.60  ( Latest)  begin with the next stair step which is 1.2.0.50.  You need to go in order in most cases .  

** Make sure your Transmitter is Up To date as well.  Which version on the RC?
If you did all of this at least try a different SD card.  These sometimes get punky.  Also try to download the file from another computer.
Also download the update from the Zenmuse x5 Pro page.  1.3.0.60

Let me know -donni

***Is your RC at 1.5.70 ?

2016-2-24
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Any Luck ?

--donnie
2016-2-25