Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CUENTA DJI
1597 9 2016-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eltata31
lvl.1

Uruguay

HELO , I NEED HELP , I CAN NOT CREATE ACCOUNT DJI MOBILE LEAVES " create your account DJI " INSTANTLY AND AGAIN " DJI conects your device ." buy used  DJI , mobile is Samsumg S4 Mini i9192 Dual ( En español :necesito ayuda ,no puedo crear mi cuenta DJI ,cuando cliqueo para registrame en " cree su cuenta DJI " la app vuelve de inmediato a : "conecte su dispositivo " lo compré de segunda mano (21-11-1015 comprado ) y yo 23-2-2016 mi movil es Samsumg s4 mini i9192 Dual Sim Android 4.2
2016-2-24
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello! I can't understand your language. How can I help you? It'll be highly appreciated if you can translate it into English!  
2016-2-24
Use props
eltata31
lvl.1

Uruguay

SORRY :
I need help , I can not create my own DJI when click- to Sign me in "create your account DJI " the app returns immediately to " connect your device " I bought second hand (21-11-1015 purchased ) and 23- 2-2016 my phone is Samsumg s4 mini i9192 Dual Sim Android 4.2
2016-2-24
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thanks for your translation!
As for the DJI account, you can also visit DJI official website: www.dji.com and register a new account (Clink the last "head" menu of the navigation bar in the top of the webpage).
If you want to create a account, please try to re-install the DJI GO App and see if you can get it right.
Please let me know if you have any feedback!
2016-2-24
Use props
eltata31
lvl.1

Uruguay

eltata31 Posted at 2016-2-25 00:31
SORRY :
I need help , I can not create my own DJI when click- to Sign me in "create your account DJ ...

when connected to the camera, leaves the screen of my mobile of black color and letter as follows: N / AN / AN / AN / AN / A and the phone says, " disconnected because the connection is slow ," I installed 3 times DJI and always the same result
2016-2-25
Use props
eltata31
lvl.1

Uruguay

eltata31 Posted at 2016-2-25 16:35
when connected to the camera, leaves the screen of my mobile of black color and letter as follows: ...

I just saw on another forum of photography . my SAMSUMG S4 MINI DUOS not work at all well with the app , it's true ??
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

eltata31 Posted at 2016-2-26 03:50
I just saw on another forum of photography . my SAMSUMG S4 MINI DUOS not work at all well with the ...

The DJI GO app is only compatible with devices running iOS 8.0 or later or Android v4.1.2 or later.
The following devices are recommended:
iOS: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
Android: Samsung S5, Note 3, Sony Xperia Z3 , Google Nexus 7 II, Google Nexus 9, Mi 3, Nubia Z7 mini
Support for additional Android devices will become available as testing and development continues.
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

eltata31 Posted at 2016-2-26 02:35
when connected to the camera, leaves the screen of my mobile of black color and letter as follows: ...

I see. It seems that you haven't connect the Osmo to your mobile phone at all. Please try with another mobile device.
Wait for your further feedback!
2016-2-25
Use props
eltata31
lvl.1

Uruguay

Hello , everything solved , update to Android 4.4.2 and took the wifi and camera OSMO , THANK YOU !!!
2016-3-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

eltata31 Posted at 2016-3-18 23:00
Hello , everything solved , update to Android 4.4.2 and took the wifi and camera OSMO , THANK YOU ! ...

Hello!
You're welcome!
BTW, please find the latest firmware version v1.5.2.0 update in our official website: http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads Enjoy!
For any other problem, please feel free to contact us!
Any good suggestion or feedback will be appreciated!
2016-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules