Onboard SDK + Zenmuse output
1809 3 2016-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pearlsteinj
New

United States

Hi,
I'm developing an image processing / machine vision application for the Matrice 100 using the onboard SDK and Zenmuse X3 camera + gimbal and a raspberry pi. I was wondering if there is any way, either through the onboard sdk or through a port on the Matrice, to get access to the image data (still frame or live video) that the Zenmuse is currently seeing or has photographed?
Thanks!

2016-2-24
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, please contact dev@dji.com for professional help about SDK development. Thanks.
2016-2-24
Use props
shanmukhamanoj1
New

United States

Hi,

Did you find any solution for this? If yes, can you please direct me to it, as I am facing this problem accessing image data of Zenmuse using Odroid?
2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

shanmukhamanoj1 Posted at 2016-6-21 23:50
Hi,

Did you find any solution for this? If yes, can you please direct me to it, as I am facing this ...

Most of the members here may not have too much insight on Onboard SDK. There is actually a DJI Forum that is specific to our Developer systems. You can find it at the link below:

http://forum.dev.dji.com/en
There is a chance that the OP may have moved to this forum as well. You can also use the email provided by DJI-Amy for assistance with Onboard SDK.
2016-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules