Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where do you obtain the music for your videos?
7260 19 2016-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daviskw2004
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>
United States

I love and appreciate the videos from all over the world displayed in this forum. I am especially impressed with the accompanying audio. Where may I ask do you get the music?

Butch

2016-2-24
Use props
Paniza
First Officer
Flight distance : 1411801 ft
Canada

Here is one: pond5.com
2016-2-24
Use props
nrgwise
First Officer

United States

You can get a lot of music right from youtube.  Personally, I use Free Music Archive
2016-2-24
Use props
patooi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107562 ft
Hong Kong

From YouTube.  Under Creator Studio, select Create > Audio Library.

2016-2-24
Use props
Juliano Cruz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4158868 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I made only one video til now, and the song that I used on it had some issues with autoral rights and can't be showed in some countries. Now I'll use songs provided by youtube to avoid that kind of restriction.
2016-2-24
Use props
[RCG]Balthazar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475371 ft
Norway

nrgwise Posted at 2016-2-24 21:16
You can get a lot of music right from youtube.  Personally, I use Free Music Archive

Thats the one I use as well.

The link http://freemusicarchive.org/
2016-2-24
Use props
daviskw2004
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks everyone

Butch
2016-2-24
Use props
dustinjohn2
lvl.1

United States

I actually recorded some music off youtube with my ipad...  turned out pretty good..  lol
2016-2-24
Use props
belfastappdesig
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just pick a song you like.. I usually use hand zimmer.. Some great music. . Download any music.. upload it to YouTube if there's any problems with copyright YouTube will tell you as it's being uploaded.. haven't had an issue yet.
2016-2-28
Use props
not the drones
Flight distance : 529547 ft
United States

Combination of youtube, soundcloud, random songs from my iTunes library...I try to use remixes and mashups, helps cut down on the copyright problems...but I still have some copyright claims. Doesn't really bother me, since youtube just monetizes the video for the claimant. My videos get about 20 views, so it hasn't been a big deal? I'd rather have the song I want for the video and run into the occasional ad, rather than have to settle for something. (Example: – please excuse the overly loud hissing noises)
2016-2-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I have a Yamaha Motif XF8 ~ midi ~Yamaha DTX-Multi 12 drum machine.
Been procrastinating and not being very productive lately. I really Need some motivation.

RedHotPoker
2016-2-28
Use props
Northofthe49th
Captain

Canada

This was posted this a.m. and may assist also..

http://forum.dji.com/thread-43811-1-2.html
2016-2-28
Use props
timmdd

Macao

I found other replies are quite helpful, some of them are really good choice for a video editing lover like me. Some time I searched in Youtube to find some really awesome or cool AMV or fan-video, some of them got truly good background music, like, you know, the Two Steps from Hell or Audio Machine, but there are also a lot pure music bands or studios I don't know so I don't know what song in it, I just using old-fashion way to extract audio from video downloaded from Youtube and using other Music Recognition software to get them...Oh I know, how funny is that...
2016-3-10
Use props
mjlstudios
First Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I write and record my own. if you use YouTube to upload your videos, go to "video manager" in "my channel" then go to "create". there are alot of music you can add to your videos there.
2016-3-10
Use props
fansc4c8a652
New

China

You can download songs from YouTube and many other online resources and store them in iTunes. So how to download music from YouTube to iTunes? You can use iTunes Music Manager - a powerful music management software that enables you to discover, download and transfer music very easily. With this free iTunes alternative, you can:

* Freely Transfer Music Between iTunes, iPhone and Android device
* Download music to iPhone, Android and iTunes Library from 100+ online sources: YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, SoundCloud, Facebook and so on
* Record Music from Online Radio Station or Streaming Sites Like Spotify
* Rebuild and clean up iTunes Music Library in one click

2017-8-16
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

This was posted as another thread after this one was started; you should check it out too:
He has some really good stuff, all for our use.  He only asks that you give and indicate proper credit for any of the music that you may use.

2017-8-16
Use props
MAVIC PRO DJI
lvl.3

Ukraine

Here: https://www.youtube.com/c/RoyaltyFreeMusicNoCopyrightMusic
No copyright music with a free download for your own videos [YouTube]. Best and new background music ordered by popularity. All music sorted by genre, mood and etc. Royalty free music collect from a different sources.
2018-3-24
Use props
AgnesEvan
lvl.1

United States

As for me, I usually use AudFree Audio Capture for Mac to download audio from YouTube. It's a smart audio recorder can help you save audio to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC,  WAV then you are able to enjoy them on any device you want.
2018-10-18
Use props
djiuser_gavFw9HX4Crv
lvl.1

United States

There are many different places to get music files for your videos such as Spotify, Apple Music, soundcloud, Amazon music and so on. However, usually you can't get them offline as they are DRM protected. Fortunately I found the tips to get spotify premium free as long as I use a DRmare Spotify music converter. That is it.  

drmare.com/spotify-music/get-spotify-premium-free.html
2019-5-15
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

I use Eric Matyas music ... he posts here and other forums ...

Also Free Music Archive - BUT Youtube has CR limited a few on my videos even though the music is FMA ... YT does not help you at all in this ...

A post earlier said : "Doesn't really bother me, since youtube just monetizes the video for the claimant." .... NOT always true. Its at CR 'owners' discretion and I have had some videos completely blocked from anyone viewing.

One in particular really is annoying. I was driving along Autobahn and video'd the traffic ... while the video was running - a radio station was playing in the background. The video was 100% blocked by a CR claim for the music playing on the radio ... I made application to have the claim rejected on grounds that it was public broadcast radio ... never received any reply whatever. Video is still blocked.
2019-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules