Following Tranquil Lane Through Field - DJI Phantom 3 Professional 4K
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
4StateFlyer
lvl.2

United States

This is following a very old lane through a field.  Hopefully you will find it as tranquil as I did.

2016-2-24
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Try to control the gimbal more slowly so that the scene will not change very abrupt.
2016-2-24
Use props
johnsr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

Good start & it look's like you have a really good place to work on technical aspects. As Amy points out, try to make your gimbal movements slower. Begin by taking a look at slowing the gimbal wheel speed slider (RC setting menu) and then reduce the expo of the gimbal pitch control (Gimbal - advanced settings menu). Keep in mind that viewers need a steady frame of reference (its OK to change it, if you do it smoothly). You can do this at home with the camera on (without props) to see what happens. This also means trying not to make abrupt flight direction changes. Also, you've discovered how difficult it is to fly a really straight line. Keep working, practice, practice, it will come!
Have fun & good flying!
2016-2-25
Use props
4StateFlyer
lvl.2

United States

johnsr Posted at 2016-2-25 06:51
Good start & it look's like you have a really good place to work on technical aspects. As Amy points ...

Thanks for all the good advice.  It was a little windy to which did not help my following the line, i need more time flying in a little wind.  So far I have done a pretty good avoiding it but that day I went out, was not a ton though just more then I am use to.

I will work on gimble though your right about it.  Moving it fast does kinda ruin the experience I'm shooting for.

Have around 2 hours flight time... still working slowly to get better.  And luckily I do have a lot of land to practice on.
2016-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules