Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SHAME ON DJI - sold me a broken drone, charged me extra money and...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikedobrota.yma
New

Australia

Posting this on the forum because I am very disappointed with the way DJI treated my case.

I have purchased a DJ phantom 3 advanced because of their special deal for their anniversary. Stated clearly on the website the fact that the shipping in the custom things in all the taxes I've been in the deliveries for free however I was very disappointed to discover the usual charge me $250 dollars.

Besides all this issues my drone is not functioning properly I'm getting there no signal red message. And I have tried everything updating the firmware changing the phone tried using a tablet changing the cable turning my phone on flight mode and still nothing works I have communicated all of this to DJI , but I have been totally ignored.

In regards to the extra 250 AUD i ve been charged unfair, and asked for a refund. DJI have responded to my email and admited their mistake. However, they are not refunding me. Been telling me they are trying to investigate with their logistics department and with the posting company. Its been almost a month.

No response.

My impression is they have so many clients and they dont give a rats ass about few unhappy customers. I will never buy a DJI PRODUCT again. They are making money on hard working peoples sweat.

Shame ON DJI!!!!!
2016-2-25
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Keep your knickers on. Someone from DJI will come along soon and try to help you.

And just a little tip, there are very good reasons to buy through a local Australian company...
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi Mike! I'm sorry about your experience! Please provide us your order number and ticket number that you got after e-mailing DJI. I'll look into your case and keep you updated.
Thank you!
2016-2-25
Use props
mikedobrota.yma
New

Australia

Geebax Posted at 2016-2-25 17:33
Keep your knickers on. Someone from DJI will come along soon and try to help you.

And just a littl ...

Geebax i have learnt my lesson big time
2016-2-25
Use props
mikedobrota.yma
New

Australia

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-2-25 17:35
Hi Mike! I'm sorry about your experience! Please provide us your order number and ticket number that ...

Hi tim, order number 061111942305
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am sorry about your experience.
Have you tried rebinding the aircraft yet?

Manual linking Pro-Adv.jpg
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

mikedobrota.yma Posted at 2016-2-26 09:07
Hi tim, order number 061111942305

Hi, mikedobrota.yma, thanks for your reply. First, we are so sorry for the waiting time and inconvenience caused. As our agent replied in the ticket, DHL charged the fee and we are not able to refund you from DJI's side. If we refund you , we are not able to get refund from DHL. Because DHL had charged you but not DJI, they can only refund you. Our agent is working it now and DHL China has submitted your info to local DHL office, they will contact you these two working days. We will follow this case and update you in time. We sincerely apologize again the bad experience.
2016-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules