Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Topping off a Battery
1181 2 2016-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Barney Rubbel
lvl.4
United States

Hi Folks! I charged my batteries a few days ago (4) to go flying but it has been to windy. Today is nice so going flying, but I noticed my batteries were not FULLY charged any longer. My question is this. If I top these batteries off, is this going to count as a recharge on its counter? That would seem kind of lame, but at the same time this is a digital world and I can see it triggering a counter. I guess another question along those lines might be as to whether charging them from an almost depleted stage to the prescribed storage levels would also increase the count? Thoughts?

Barney
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Barney,
How the battery charge timer works if it counts one cycle for the range from empty to full.
So if you have 90% (have to power on the battery to charge nearly full battery) and charge to 100% then fly for one minute and keep doing that several times the timer will stay the same until enough juice has been used from full to empty to count as one cycle.
2016-2-25
Use props
Barney Rubbel
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-25 12:24
Hi Barney,
How the battery charge timer works if it counts one cycle for the range from empty to ful ...

Thanks DJI-Ken! So if I use 10% of the battery each time and recharge it, it will count a single recharge after every 10 charges? Am I pickin' up what you're puttin' down?

Barney
2016-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules