Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Just got My Phantom 3 Advanced back from DJI
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kontact
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8679751 ft
United States

I had a problem with my Drone on Feb 11. I first up loaded my data file to the cloud then contacted DJI though the web site chat. Told them what happen and with in minutes they had a RMA number for me and email me on how to send in the drone. Well I boxed up the drone and the controller and shipped it out UPS with insurance right away. About 3 hours later I got an other email from DJI with a Fedex label all paid ( I guess I should of waited). Being around a holiday they did not get the package till Feb 17. They sent me an email confirming receiving the drone and with the email a tracking number. We have received your unit. The Repair Tracking Number for your product is 160218YWM-xxxxxx , and you can monitor the progress at: http://www.dji.com/support/repair-trace

Looked like this. Now if you go on to their support/repair-trace it looks like this:

DJIr.pdf (195.07 KB, Down times: 17)
2016-2-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

So who actually paid for the shipping to their repair facility?

Sounds like you are happy once again, and already back to flying , and this is all that really matters here. ;-)

Enjoy that drone, and please take good care of it, and yourself. Ha

RedHotPoker
2016-2-26
Use props
jaronpv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 723776 ft
United States

I have had nothing but good results with DJI support!  Glad you got your bird back.  Happy flying!
2016-2-26
Use props
kontact
lvl.4
United States

I did paid for it to get to DJI. They paid for the return.
2016-2-26
Use props
kontact
lvl.4
United States

Redhot poker question for you. Do you know if there is any differents in the light bridge between the advanced and the pro.
2016-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules