Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is these small vibrations acceptable for GH4 and S1000???
894 8 2016-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nikolaospaschal
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3093517 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello guys
after some updates anf fixes i can see minor vibrations in the middle of the video...
Is it acceptable (similar) or it supposed to be more stable ???

2016-2-27
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, I am sorry but the video is private somehow, please try to change the setting and share again so I can help you. Thanks.
2016-2-28
Use props
nikolaospaschal
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

Does it work now ?
2016-2-29
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

It's pretty stable actually in my view.
2016-3-1
Use props
nikolaospaschal
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

Any other please ?
2016-3-1
Use props
nikolaospaschal
Second Officer
  • >>>

Here i have another video , please focus on 1:35 - 1:40 , is this acceptable for this  set up or not???
2016-3-3
Use props
nikolaospaschal
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

Anyone please ????
2016-3-6
Use props
jason
lvl.1
  • >>>

I think it looks very good, my x8 and ronin m  doesn't look as good as yours. I get little bounce in forward flight,  but I do have to say that your footage is the the best I have seen on the web and believe me I have looked
Would you mind showing your setup? I think you might put your bird up with and HD monitor and use the app and fly and tune, I noticed horizon drift when you finished a side to side move, I get that as well.
You are very close. I with I could say the same.
Dji could make this gimbal for the air and they should if they want to be in the pro world like free fly Movi m5.  It like there follow focus it amazing built works great and it doesn't remember is last lense calibration so you have to leave it powered up all day or when you turn it off you have to calibrate all over again, that's not good for production.  Dji can count to 8 but not 10
2016-3-7
Use props
flaviomjr
Second Officer
Canada

The video is nice and smooth playing back on my computer.  I think what you might be seeing is a playback issue instead of a gimbal issue.  
2016-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules