2226 19 2016-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daviskw2004
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have posted more than once with the problems I have had with my Phantom 3 Pro here on the boards so I will not bore everyone again but if curious check the links below. I have had my Phantom in for repair three times and they have failed to fix the problem... I do NOT want to send it in a fourth time... I would like, and think I deserve a replacement aircraft for this obvious lemon. Could a DJI rep please give me a phone number to someone of authority to do this. Evidently the repair facility in Carson does NOT have that authority so the 818-235-0789 number will not do. I have asked before how to contact a rep here and received no answer... I hope this time I will get a response.

Thank you
Butch

http://forum.dji.com/thread-42850-1-1.html
http://forum.dji.com/thread-39926-1-1.html
http://forum.dji.com/thread-37597-1-1.html
http://forum.dji.com/thread-37220-1-1.html
http://forum.dji.com/thread-36937-1-1.html
2016-2-27
Use props
daviskw2004
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I am sorry I have to bump this post.... I have to find a number to call... Carson repair has REFUSED to let me talk to a supervisor and is insisting that I send the bird in for the FOURTH repair for the SAME problem. They have had my aircraft for repair for three months and counting. They refuse to replace it with a new Phantom... they tell me when buying a RC product it is not like an iphone or car... they do NOT replace lemons with new aircraft. They also state that will not extend warrenties for time in repair.

Butch
2016-2-29
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-2-29
Use props
ArcticM39
lvl.2

United States

I feel for you... After spending so much and not being able to properly enjoy the purchase.
Perhaps they should give you another bird.
2016-2-29
Use props
MC13579
lvl.2
Flight distance : 203107 ft
United States

Hey Butch,  I finally got a call from a Lead support guy  today only to tell me that they would not fix my unit that had a esc failure. The only thing they would discuss is the motor stop at the end of the flight record and blamed me for not being able to land a 3 bladed copter and are charging me $400 for the repair. Good luck, but DJI will not help you. I guess they have NO grace for their customers and don't care to keep them. As soon as I get mine back, I will sell it and never buy another product from them no matter how great they think they are. Good Luck!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B86zyqT2TgWOanhzSXZwS0FZUHc
2016-2-29
Use props
mrGREEK360
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236414 ft
Canada

If they can't fix the problem after 3 times then the lemon law applies and they need to replace it. I'm pretty sure they have to replace it with a new unit by law, would a @dji rep care to comment. Do the right thing DJI.
2016-2-29
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

daviskw2004 Posted at 2016-2-29 12:07
I am sorry I have to bump this post.... I have to find a number to call... Carson repair has REFUSED ...

Get to the back of the line butch.
2016-2-29
Use props
PommyDownUnder
lvl.2

Australia

Customer Service should be Number one!! on every company's top five, must do list.
This is extremely poor service! considering how much we pay for these products this is just not good enough.
I wish you well with your quest Butch,.................. and to DJI pull your bloody finger out and help this Guy!!!
2016-2-29
Use props
daviskw2004
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

PommyDownUnder Posted at 2016-2-29 15:48
Customer Service should be Number one!! on every company's top five, must do list.
This is extremely ...

Thank you all for the response... at least it puts the post back at the top. I can understand if there is nothing they can do for me but I do think I at least deserve to be acknowledged with an answer.

Butch
2016-2-29
Use props
wrathofkhan
Banned

Australia

2016-2-29
Use props
daviskw2004
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

wrathofkhan Posted at 2016-2-29 17:35
Did you not originally buy this from B&H and if so, return it back to them for a replace / refund. ...

This drone was purchased through B&H photo... it arrived with the packaging crushed and the drone beyond repair. I returned it and was sent a replacement a month later. I doubt they will replace another until DJI is finished with their repair...and that is ongoing... But I think i will give them a call and see what they say... Thanks

Butch
2016-2-29
Use props
mrGREEK360
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236414 ft
Canada

To the OP, I would check your lemon laws in your country, and possibly file a small claims court case as a last resort.  I would also contact the BBB if they refuse to replace it if indeed it falls under your countries lemon law.
Very disappointing not to see a @DJI rep try to help the OP out and investigate. Every post should get a response if asked IMO, customer service really needs to be the most important thing of any company.
2016-2-29
Use props
ArcticM39
lvl.2

United States

I think DJI reps did respond to him in his other posts.
However, it puzzles me why his drone is still not properly fixed, after so many attempts.

2016-2-29
Use props
daviskw2004
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

ArcticM39 Posted at 2016-2-29 18:36
I think DJI reps did respond to him in his other posts.
However, it puzzles me why his drone is stil ...

That was two repairs ago and even though i was told they would pass it along i got no response. I don't need them to pass anything along just to give me a number to call where I can present my case. The repair number in Carson refused to give me a number or let me talk with a supervisor. That is why I am asking here.

Butch
2016-2-29
Use props
PommyDownUnder
lvl.2

Australia

daviskw2004 Posted at 2016-3-1 11:49
That was two repairs ago and even though i was told they would pass it along i got no response. I  ...

I can't understand why DJI is not all over this like a rash???? and get you sorted out?
What an Awesome bit of advertising (this is not) for DJI.
If I had been reading your post's contemplating buying a DJI product..... then this would of change my mind for sure.
Good Luck mate.
2016-2-29
Use props
samueljason
lvl.2
Flight distance : 311732 ft

United States

It is a shame to be a new owner and read these stories about poor customer support. Had I knew this forum existed before I bought mine I doubt if I would have went with DJI.
2016-2-29
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada

2016-2-29
Use props
parker1967
lvl.2
Flight distance : 127110 ft
United Kingdom

what would people  recommend instead of DJI products ? was going to order but now on hold !!
2016-3-1
Use props
daviskw2004
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Morph1 Posted at 2016-3-1 01:20
did they contact you yet ?

No.... I guess I will have to give up. This is what we get dealing with a company based overseas I guess. I am tempted to keep bumping this just so prospective buyers understand what they are getting into with their investment with DJI... But I'd just get banned I'm sure so i am letting it drop... Thanks for asking.

Butch
2016-3-1
Use props
PaulNicholson
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Daviskw

Im not sure this will be much help but i got a call regarding a delivery from their Asia headquarters. You could give them a try and see if anything comes up.
Number is +86 755 86152250

Good luck
2016-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules