Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ipad ground station PROBLEM with btu.
1398 3 2016-2-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vlassopouloss
New

Greece

Hi. I have a problem with btu. Red continue light. Ground air and 2 lights is green.. ground system is 1 light rx/tx green and light link is continue red an d btu red.. please help. I have ipad air. Thanks
2016-2-29
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, I am afraid I can't grab your idea, please provide a picture or demo video to indicate your problem. Thanks.
2016-3-3
Use props
Comrepco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79341 ft
United Kingdom

Hi.. I have a connection issue and i'm unsure if it's Bluetooth related or not. I'm new to the GroundStation and I have connected the Air and ground fully and as per instructions and have 2 green lights in the Air and 1 green and 1 flashing red on the ground. The Bluetooth module flashed green also. When attempting to connect to the iPad Mini 2, I constantly get 'Aircraft not found' messages... Cn anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong here...

thanks..  
2017-3-12
Use props
zeroflyer
lvl.1

United States

Comrepco Posted at 2017-3-12 08:15
Hi.. I have a connection issue and i'm unsure if it's Bluetooth related or not. I'm new to the GroundStation and I have connected the Air and ground fully and as per instructions and have 2 green lights in the Air and 1 green and 1 flashing red on the ground. The Bluetooth module flashed green also. When attempting to connect to the iPad Mini 2, I constantly get 'Aircraft not found' messages... Cn anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong here...

thanks..

I realize this is about a year old, but did you ever get it resolved? I'm having the same issue.
2018-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules