No verification mail on register?
3302 7 2016-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fwparthd
New

Germany

Hello everybody,

I just registered and bought a Ronin M with a Suitcase...Somehow I didnt get any email at all, I have checked carefully ALL of my folders and have been receiving mails meanwhile.
Am I the only one having this issue? It seems a bit weird to me that dji wouldnt want somebody to verify a Email-Adress.
Thanks in advance!!

Edit: and yes, just checked the email in my profile and it is correct as well.edit2:I bought it on the official site ( dji.com, language set to german)

2016-3-1
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, could you please provide your email account, I will help you check the registration.
2016-3-2
Use props
fwparthd
New

Germany

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-3-2 10:05
Hi, could you please provide your email account, I will help you check the registration.

Is there a way to share my contact-information with you without publicly posting it?
2016-3-2
Use props
fwparthd
New

Germany

This is very upsetting - considering there is a difference in time of 7 hours(Germany-Hong Kong), I must wait 24h to get a response, being such a sensitive case (userdata, transaction of 1778,00€ successfully occurred). I have already been talking to one someone on the chat, this person did clearly not understand what the issue was, after having it explained about 4 times the person understood that I wouldn't get any emails and that I usually should have received these emails.
Further than that I was told that I never placed a order, but in my profile und my orders I can clearly see the two products...fact is:

1.I wanted to buy a product of you
2.I registered on dji.com to purchase these products and receive information about upcoming products etc, as well as I wanted to use your forums.
3.The person in the chat was saying that it is not necessary to sign-up to buy something...great answer
4.I did sign up, I did purchase something, I even got a transaction confirmation of my bank...
5.something is wrong in your system because there is no communication between dji.com and my email account...please don't ask me if I checked if it's written correctly, to check the spam folder or to place another order...
   - after registering, without having confirmed my email address to you guys, how can you allow this account to place a order?
   -if you repeatedly keep telling customers to hand you out their contact, why would not be able to stay in touch with them knowing that it's completely insecure to post your personal email publicly?

I called the DJI Gmbh - they couldn't help me as its just technical support...

I kindly ask you to take care of this situation my order number is:049113866633

You, being part of the dji stuff should be able to have insight in my profile details, where you will find my email. Or quite sure by checking the ordernumber.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

2016-3-2
Use props
fwparthd
New

Germany

I can finally confirm that I have received a purchase confirmation (saying that the payment is pending)...?
While this already is something, it still lets me put your whole platform in doubt.
2016-3-3
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

fwparthd Posted at 2016-3-3 16:47
I can finally confirm that I have received a purchase confirmation (saying that the payment is pendi ...

Hi, there is no verify email for register the Ronin-M, you just need to register a DJI account on our official website. I will let the online sales to confirm your problem.
2016-3-3
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, fwparthd, we are adding verification process now. Customers don't need to go through this process currently.
2016-3-4
Use props
fwparthd
New

Germany

I am still waiting for a confirmation mail and now i cannot login anymore into the dji app bc it asks me to verify my mail when requesting the password, i did not forget my password but it does not recognize it anymore...
2016-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules